Monday 24 November 2008

Pedo No Touching! Pedo No Touching!

I turned on a TV show called Dora the Explorer. I thought it was like that book 'The Rainbow' about the sexual awakening of a young woman. What I found was totally disgusting and damn well irresponsible.

You have this little Hispanic gurl named Dora. I don't know how old she is but she is young and by the size of her head she is doon syndrome or something. She has a pet monkey named 'Boots' who wears ............... boots, a monkey does not make a very good pet. I brought one home from my trip to Zambia once and caused an outbreak of Ebola in Killamory, you probably read about it in the papers small world isn't it?

Little simple Dora goes around jungles, oceans and mountains unsupervised except for her poo flinging companion and talks to all manner of strange beings such as Trolls, talking bulls and a big red Rooster or Cock if you will.

I had this all weekend sex fest once and I was left with a big red cock at the end of it all and really it wasn't in the mood for talking. Rubbed Raw not to be confused with that cattle rustling cunt Rob Roy.

Where are her parents? they don't care they just give her a backpack and a map, no fucking lunch or mobile phone, at least they could give her some margarine and sugar sandwiches .


"Today we are going to uncle Pedro's hoose. He is a sex offender who has just been let out for good behaviour. How do we get to Pedro the Pedo's hoose?"

"First we go to the titty bar, liquor store then Pedro's hoose."

I have called Child protective services many times only to have police Nazis cum to my door and tell me to stop making nuisance phone calls. Well maybe Americans don't care about their young uns but I believe that children are our future ............. or worse case scenario a source of food. Its bad that I get dinged for caring. Well from now on you'll see a different less caring Old Knudsen because you don't get any thanks for being a good person.


Now don't fucking annoy me with yer stupid causes I'm way too busy aiding in the exploitation of weemen who secretly love it. Now wiggle yer way over here lass I've got some Nickels to put into yer G-string, thats 5 cents right? I get confused as a dime is 10 cents and is smaller in size ......... stupid Yanks.
Slavs annoy the fuck out of me (no offense Tony you dirty 3rd world savage) and this is the only pole I want to see a gurl grinding up and doon on.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

4 comments:

Romeo Morningwood said...

The pole dancer shot is one of your finest e-ver!

Props to the Poles like Lich Vulvasa the Union leader.
One man CAN make a difference.

The Mistress said...

Tony is too high to read this post.

That's no monkey unless it's wearing a tiny fez.

savannah said...

tony high? no, it can't be, sugar! not old k, that makes sense. xoxoxo

Jenny said...

I believe that monkey is Michael Jackson's old friend BUBBLES. He ran away from Michael and is apparently hiding out in a cartoon. Smart.