Saturday 1 November 2008

Meat Flaps

I'm not doing any fucking post today as I spoil you cunts with my wit and intellect. I am phoning up all the papers and giving my valuable endorsement of Obama. Ok I may not have a vote but an endorsement from me may seal the deal. I mean I endorse blacks, gheys, weemen and animals having rights but I'll do fuck all to support them, thats the way I roll.
If ya don't like it then you can suck my dick .................... no really you can. I haven't had a good BJ since yer ma was behind on her rent.

Vote Johnny black fella cos if you don't that means yer a rascist.




Just remember about tomorrow.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

4 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

I know this may be inappropriate for me especially. I’m not ghey but I’ve always want to suck a dick before I die just for the experience, so go ahead stick it through the screen and I’ll suck like a black. I’m not racist either, it’s just a saying.
I hope Obama gets there, it will make a big psychological difference, and even lift the markets. I think the rich bastards know that and are caught between a rock and a hard place.
McCain is obviously desperate, and Palin has you’ll have noticed paled into the background of late.

The Mistress said...

*takes front row seat to watch MM's head get stuck between Old K's rocks and his hard place*

h said...

Well, you're certainly an archetype of the Obama Supporter.

1) Unwanted immigrant not legally eligible to vote but will anyway.

2) Felon not legally eligible to vote in the more advanced States but will anyway.

3) Pedophile pervert.

4) Uneducated moron.

Old Knudsen said...

MM I just want a cliched 'Change' I have always wanted a bloke to suck my dick so lets do lunch.

Mj guess who I'll be watching while he does it.

Trolly Unwanted? the weemen of America have spoken and they want it. I do what I will as I am from god's cuntry, a pervert is someone who will do what you won't, she swore to me she was 16.
I went to school, mostly to steal the equipment and I'm Presbyterian not mormon.

cc The troll is one of those men who want to do and be me, I shall not stoop doon to that cunt's level of name calling.