Thursday 27 November 2008

I Give Thanks

Its Thanksgiving day and no I'm not thankful for the whole ethnic cleansing of the native Americans which was fun I might add and deserves to be celebrated I am thankful for these things.
That I have lived as long as I have with a good quality of life while many others haven't and don't.

That I defeated the Daleks with only 8000 people dying .................... it could have been worse.



That I'm not American, especially Texan for Floridian.


That my Knudsen hoors still love me even after the drugs had worn off ..... long story.


That I am so incredibly sexy.


That I tapped all of these arses.



But most of all I am thankful for the erections I get most mornings, its the little things that matter.

No I'm not saying I have a small willy ach do I not exude the confidence of a man with inches to spare?

Ribbed for her pleasure. Enjoy yer Turkey and stuffing.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

3 comments:

The Mistress said...

I was the one you didn't have to drug.

Old Knudsen said...

You put the 'E' into easy.

Maven said...

Not sure what I find more disturbingly entertaining:

1. Your tapping all their asses--and realizing Estelle Getty corked off a year or two ago;

OR

2. The "Ribbed for Her Pleasure" case of genital warts (or other STD somesuch).

Good times, indeed!

Maven