Monday 20 October 2008

Well Dressed Mong

Mr Blackwell the poof who slags off the silly Hollywood bints and their horrible dresses has died aged 86. Famous for his Worse dressed lists he passed away from ghey abandon in Los Angeles with his partner-manager Robert Spencer by his side, he was wearing Versace.



I hated the pass remarkable fucker, especially after the time he said I looked like Richard Harris going for a tramp in the woods when I attended the Killamory premiere of 'Live Free or Die Hard' as seen above. It was a shite film but Bruce begged me to show up. I said "Bruce ya burned me on The Jackal how do I know this isn't crap too?"

After his hurtful comment I became a recluse for 3 weeks and did nothing but fuck hoors and drink excessive amounts of alcohol or mouth wash when I ran out. Well it was only a coincidence that I had went on the binge after his remark as I had planned on it anyway.

I say this to you Mr Blackwell even though yer dead and you can't hear me, it doesn't matter how I dress as I have a blog and an accent and so can get me hole anywhere on Earth. If only you could think about that............. Ka-Chow!


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

Little known fact: Mr. Blackwell, in a state of Old Knudsen envy, purchased a cloth cap but was publicly ridiculed and told it was a look that only Old Knudsen could carry off.

You're not in his will.

Jenny said...

Another little known fact; Mr.Blackwell had a secret list to which Old K, WAS on;

"Hot Caps"

Romeo Morningwood said...

Bastard!

*Bjork paid me ten bucks to say that.

FirstNations said...

here's hoping that someone at the funeral parlor sent him to his eternal rest wearing a pair of spongebob squarepants pajama bottoms.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ weemen want me and men want to be me, he wanted both.

AB It was actually 'hot craps' a very graphic website devoted to it.

MJ yes if I could be arsed I'd make one up for you.

DC Mj told me you were cheap.

FN lets not mock the dead..... well ok then go for it.

MM Not what george Michael did thats fer sure.

MarlaSinger said...

that last pic is by far snazziest.
love it dahling. work that.