Monday 6 October 2008

Master Blaster Rules Barter Town

There was just something about the fella, something that didn't ring true then I saw him in the Prince of Orange drinking a Guinness. WTF? that is the drink of the Pope and his papal masses. I went up to him and demanded that he explain himself. He said (in his Scottish accent with American vowels) that he only drank the foul beverage to remind him of his bitterness towards all Catholics.

You know I should have pressed him more back then but the glint in his eye looked sincere, no wonder for he was in league with Satan the prince of lies himself.

He was laughing at the lost tribe of Israel (The Protestant Orange Order) an informer telling the Fenians about our secret handshakes and secret soiled underwear. No wonder I was grabbed by the Paddies in 1974. I was under cover as Paddy O' Fartly a peat digger from the Boglands I thought it was that I refused to call 'LONDON'derry just Derry or Free Derry that I got caught but no it was that Bastard.

He had finally cum out of the closet and he had also stopped hiding his Catholic tastes (priest cum) I was tied to a chair after having the shit kicked out of me and he walked into the room. I looked up and said, "what are you doing in my hoose?" and shouted for my wife to untie me.
Bastard laughed and said, "no one will help you now for you are tied and defenceless and now I shall go around and shoot you from behind, the Catholic way."

I had to know, "why bastard why are you so angry with the master race?" he shook his head, "my family were evicted from their cottage by the evil English landowner for playing our banjo music too loud, he took all our potatoes and the cow piss we were to boil them in."

"And this happened in Scotland?" I asked, he looked confused "och aye" he said with a Texan twang.
"Now you shall die Knudsen" he stepped behind me and put something to the back of my head, I felt a warm liquid drip doon my ear. Dirty fucking taigs I begged him to kill me but he had forgotten his gun so we agreed he would try at a latter date.

Now I look at his blog and the pictures doon the sidebar designed to give me a heart attack, me in a Celtic football strip and as a monkey grinding on his organ. Don't think I haven't noticed the unhealthy relationship with MJ.

Oh when I get this computer sorted out my Comments will load and I'll make some nasty remarks oh yes. Or I'll not bother who knows?



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

10 comments:

Unknown said...

His fascist salute is undermined by LOL being embroidered on his unusual scarf... LOL!!

Barlinnie said...

Just as the Orange Order was a Masonic offshoot, the Lemon Order is an underground anglo Scottish/Scallyfornian masonic shoot-off, inasmuch as the L\O\ founders made a pilgrimage to Freemasons Hall on Molesworth St. in Dublin and received there a message from certain Hidden Masters in the all-lemon-coloured basement chamber. As a result one of the founders 'Ignatius G O'Knudsen' whose grandfather was a 33° Mason & who is himself a spoiled Mason, became spiritually empowered to bestow the title La Grande Citronne upon all female officers of the Lemon Order, in accordance with the mystic rites. (It is believed by some that the 'Hidden Master' was actually the Honourable Assumpta O'Knudsen -1695-1775, the only woman ever initiated into Masonry - in Doneraile Co. Cork - after being discovered 'in a drunken sleep' behind some curtains in the Lodge during a secret ceremony. Unlike Freemasonry, the Lemon Order is amdrogynous or bi-sexual, i.e.open to all genders, hence the significance of the Honourable. Assumpta's (alledged) manifestion in the Lemon Room at Molesworth St.
Latter day members of the Lemon Order, also include such high profile people as Roddy McKnudsen O'Doyle, Walter Smith, and the skinny guy off of Eastenders who ran away and became a dosser.

The Mistress said...

Does the "La Grande Citronne" ceremony involve squeezing the lemons of the recipients?

This post deserves the tag "Fenian cocksucking".

Barlinnie said...

The Lemon Lodge Master (Oul Vinegar Tits himself) is normally the said squeezer, hence the fond and familiar title of "Pipsqueak" and he can be found reguarly de-juicing (new word) himself of a nightly basis in an alleyway behind 4th and Main St.

As for Fenian cocksucking.. well I guess if I buy Mrs Bastard some flowers, I might just get a result.

Old Knudsen said...

drummmm LOL;) LMAOFOCSC OR SOMETHING

bolllick a true prince of lies damn yer fenian ways.

mj I'll not say you have a one track mind but....

bollboy get her drunk that usually works on her.

Old Knudsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You do rosicruzification too? Tjaja, cherche la femme ...

Barlinnie said...

Aye, it usually does, but in this current credit crunch, who the hell can afford 8 bottles of Blue Nun?

The Mistress said...

All this talk of lemons has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Barlinnie said...

No doll, that would be the stale semen.