Thursday 23 October 2008

I'm Such A Rake

John McCain on conservation.

Here in SoCal I don't know why Yanks are so into lawns, there is no fucking water to be had. I know its a hold over from copying the English which is stupid in its self but in England water falls from the sky, this phenomenon is called 'rain' if it rains over here Southern Callyfornia cums to a halt and on the news '200 dead in train crash' gets bumped to # 2 story just after the rain.

A camera crew gets sent out to film cars going through a dip in the road that has a puddle and motorists are stopped to give their opinion on the rain "Yeah its wet and I don't like it, make it stop."

Shut the fuck up you rebelious colonial traitor in the UK the weather is the main topic of small talk because we actually have weather drizzle fo sizzle every fucking painful day.

I suffer from S.A.D. which is sex addiction disorder but thats beside the point when its cloudy and wet I becum a grumpy old fucker and when its dry and sunny I becum a grumpy old fucker.

In the UK you always get some cunt who complains about the cold so to counter that you have to say, "well at least its dry" which is a polite way of saying you yappy wanker stop getting on like some kind of *European* looking on the negative side.

The French during WWII

"Regard Pierre le Nazis out number us 3 to 1 we must eat le cheese and surrender tout sweet."

The English during WWII

"Wot oh Tommy the bloody Hun out number us 3 to 1 lets have a cup of tea then kill the blighters, oh use up the Irish first and maybe Jerry will run out of bullets ."

The Yanks during WWII

"Its 1939 I see no war."



A sign I like that clearly states the intentions of the home owner. You should know by now that I support the shooting of several people as a way to combat Global warming and the shortage of resources.
Why has no one during this world wide recession ever mentioned to stop feeding and looking after prisoners?
If their families and some bleeding heart liberals want to feed pedos and rapists then let them I do not support or condone either.
I have thrown the idea out into the world lets see if some forward thinker runs with it.



Here is the sign I want made up for my home. Maybe they exist as many things I think of already do.
Yes I know the CIA listen in on my phone calls and e-mails and some of you fellow bloggers are no doubt spooks. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

Where is this post going? you may ask

Back to my young days as a male model would you not want to be violated by my young hot lips?...................... My eyes are up here.





*Brits aren't really European*

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

Romeo Morningwood said...

So that's why McCain's political rallys are referred to as Dry Stumping?

There is a gated community in Texas with a huge billboard warning would be perps of the Bounty Club.
Residents have a pool of money to be awarded for handing out a good thwarting.
$2,000 for shooting the perp outside your home and $5,000 if you fill him with lead INSIDE your home.
Apparently over-zealous participants have already winged a few Pizza Delivery guys..no sign of any JWs either..
hmm?

The Mistress said...

I have a 12-step programme to help you overcome your S.A.D.

Step #1: Send me nekkid pics of yourself.

Step #2: Send me your credit card details.

At that point steps 3-12 will follow.

deanna said...

Dear Mr. Knudsen,

Hello! I'm a long-time reader and first-time writer and I have a couple of questions for you. Is the 'K' in Knudsen silent when you pronounce your name? Also, how long is your member when it is fully erect? (the answer may influence my decision as to whether or not I will be trespassing later tonight).

Thanks!

Jenny said...

Just send me your Cap.

I promise to return it.

InlandEmpireLiveMusic said...

I love old bitter balls!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH Knuddy, how long is the dong?
And yes, the Brits are no huropeans, that's right.

Old Knudsen said...

DC Texans are the lowest form of human but I like this idea.

MJ how do you go about getting a credit card? can my word not be used as credit? will you take a cheque? you may have to help me fill it out.

Deanna thankyou for exposing yerself to me. Yes it is silent and my blog is massive thankyou for asking.

AB oh ok then I'll just send it........oh you nearly got me that time.

IElivemusic I love long walks on the beach and romantic dinners, is unlive music dead music?

Trolly I'm not a Moron I'm a Presbyterian and do you have any proof on the later? proof is 9 tenths of the law.

Mago long loose and full of juice. And yes Brits are superior thanks for validating me.