Saturday 11 October 2008

All That Is Left Is A Stain And His Bling


I clicked on Never mind my ball licking so-called blog and its gone. No I don't want thanks I'd target any bastard that would give children a bad example if they happened to read it. No more pictures of willys with trimmed wiry pubes and no more of that ethnic neck wiggling Catholic thing.
Fenians have given Scotland a bad name ever since they supported that Italian cunt Bonnie Prince Charlie and his French allies, sure the Sassenachs doon south are bad but Eyeties and Froggies are worse.

If any of you want to to dispatch of any other wankers just let me know remember I was the one that demanded Rumsfeld resign and he did, its all in me archives. Whats that you say? you want rid of that dopey cunt The Troll well I can't blame you I may lower myself to the job but picking on the mentally retarded may be fun but its not big nor is it clever.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

5 comments:

Swampwitch said...

Just flew over her from Animal Mind's Place...have no idea why except that your "photo" resembles my father-in-law...I forget what you call those pictures that supposedly portray the blogger...

Giggled over your comment that you left there.

http://anecdotes.typepad.com

willowtree said...

I must have missed something. Probably willys with trimmed pubes.

Jenny said...

Peace out Bolly. You were my friend.

savannah said...

he'll be back, sugar. right? xoxo

Barlinnie said...

See you Knuds, you oul proddy shite.. you'se bluenose lilly livers will no be getting rid of one James Bastard so easy.

Soon the world will know that it was you who was his assassin. You fired the shot into his back that took the big yin down.

Oh how the prods danced on that terrible night. Oh how they rejoiced at the terrible death that befell the big man himself.

But see Jimmy? He's no ready to lay down just yet. The mighty Taig, the leader of the Cleddans army will rise and once more continue to fight the good fight against Walter's boys.

He'll no be long in seeking a terrible revenge on those who watched him die. But first, he's gonnae be busy finishing off his hoose before he can come oot and play.

Oh sweet Jaysus, I can already hear the tin whistles as they herald his return.