Tuesday 14 October 2008

All Is Right With The World

Well well you can see by their faces the Irish (or professional Fenians as I call them) are not so smug about their economy known as "The Boom, Ireland's Economic Miracle or The Celtic Tiger" they have had it so good for the last 13 odd years or so they actually got back a lot of the Irish immigrants who had the good sense to get out. Imagine that, immigrating to Ireland how Irish does that sound?

Only those who were living in the 80's know what Ireland is supposed to be like, no potatoes living in a caravan and being cold wet and poor all the time and dressing in clothes from the 70's. The younguns in the 90's who bragged about The Celtic Tiger this and that as they snorted Charlie off some ugly birds arse while wearing a shell suit do not know what they are in for.

It could not have lasted forever, now the poles are leaving and yer stuck with all the mucksavages who came home looking for jobs. It is a sad time but the Irish can now go back to their place of being doontrodden and stubbornly defiant.

I'll not be expecting any awards at the next Irish Blog Awards as usual (if they have them) see what happens when you snub Old Knudsen 2 years in a row? .......... The name is Balls........Bitter Balls.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

Momentary Madness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momentary Madness said...

Celtic Tiger me arse. The poor are still the poor; social inequality has not budged an inch (centimeter now, and the euro)
I left when the tiger was coming. The sniveling grumpy Irish I can take, but a well off happy lug sitting next to me playing his tin whistle is more than I could take.
Born and bred in Ireland/Dublin. I wouldn’t go back if you paid me, well it would depend on how much.
Their economy built on European grants (the show case of Europe: join up this could be you, ha) is fucked, and now they have to contribute to the other poor sheep wanting to join the EU train.
I think it’s all over for everyone. We’re in for a time of protectionism, and isolation, and the global EU free market is gone with the wind. As soon as the rich middle class get over the dizzy bank bailout, and realize there’s nothing to sell to those who can’t buy.

Unknown said...

Spat out celtic tiger fur balls, bitter fur balls.

The Mistress said...

I know that Fenian Cocksucking tag is for me.

Your secret messages to me don't go unnoticed.

Old Knudsen said...

To be sure to be sure

Anonymous said...

They can always go as mercenaries as they did for centuries.

Old Knudsen said...

The kids today are crap fighters I punched the head off a 12 year-old boy the other day worse fighter ever.