Thursday 4 September 2008

Screw-Drivers

Every woman's dream. Just wait for Minnie Driver's baby to be born. If my ma was that hot I'd still be breast feeding.


Everyone knows that America is the most hated nation in the world thats old news, "Why are we so hated?" asks yer News person , "Because we're cunts!" says the expert on to sell his new book 'Americans....... cunts or what?'

It used to be Great Britain for a few centuries when we forced everyone to be civilised and drink tea but then Hitler came along and while we are still Great in spirit Britain is small and insignificant, even the Argentinians thought they had a chance in the 80's, fuck that was so embarrassing kicking the arse of 3rd world cuntry.

Well Germany will always be in the top 3 of most hated countries and now besides the ragheads the only one that hates Britain is Robert Mugabe. Bring back slavery I say, not a racist comment it just seems to me that the nig nogs haven't appreciated their freedom much. No offense to any wogs reading this but it will give the darkies a chance to prove to the Mexicans and Pakkies that they aren't lazy whiny wankers that steal stuff.

The most self involved sorry fer yerself twat has to be a black Vietnam vet. Complaining about whitey sending him over and forcing him to kill babies etc. Vietnam vets are whiny to start with so give them the race card to play and you have the perfect 'all about me' machine. Become bloggers ya dopes and welcome to the 20th century.

A report just came out that says America is also the worse nation for driving in the world, here is a clip of it.

"And so verily I therefore state without any prejudice that the rebellious colonies are the most ineffective automobile operators in the world"

Well that says it all. You know what Yanks do? they put stickers all over their cars and wear jumpsuits and drive at speed cutting each other off and call it NASCAR. The average Yank doesn't bother with the stickers or the suits.

Save yerself the money of going to a racetrack and just watch the traffic. I sit at the side of the road with my six pack and watch as the drivers fly past red lights mowing doon pedestrians and ploughing into each other, it happens every 4.7 minutes at 4 way stops that don't have lights.

My six-pack.

I don't like to play into stereotypes but weemen are such shite drivers. A wee woman in a Minivan or SUV can be a dangerous thing, especially when they have a mobile phone stuck onto their ear and those little gurl racers in their silver whatevers.




My fellow old people tend to miss the brake and hit the accelerator killing about 10 at a time as they shake their fists at the people bouncing off their windscreens, "get off my car!" or they go into the side of a house. Really old people are bastards and don't you forget it cuntbreath.


Get yer toddler brains off my fucking windshield ya wee hooligans.

Men think they are NASCAR potentials as they weave in and out of traffic with no signals to get to Wal-Mart or the next set of traffic lights 30 seconds faster.

"Not now Robert" nothing to do with the post except to point out the power plays between men and weemen. They must be married as the selfish bitch turned him doon.


I think bumper stickers with 'My child is was the top student of the day' or 'My child is an honour student' are funny as fuck. like American education is something to brag about. What about 'My child gets good grades for not stabbing their classmates' or 'My child hasn't shot anyone '.

I want to make up bumpers stickers that say 'My child is a mong' and randomly stick them on cars.

People with Jesus stickers on their cars are dangerous, they think the lord will protect them so fuck defensive driving.

Asians and immigrants just up from Mexico are terrible and may not have insurance or the will to live which is why they want to be Americans, home of the fat and land of the stupid.

No offense to any American readers I'm sure you don't have to be told what cunts you are, I mean there is stupid, Irish, English and then American at least you aren't Irish.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

3 comments:

Bunny said...

'My child hasn't shot anyone ' - I'll take two of those, please.

The Mexicans around here drive slower than the old people. I don't know if it's fear of the ICE-men or just they can't be bothered to hurry up, but they piss me off nonetheless. The Asians here are all in gangs based on ethnicity (Cambodian, Lao, Vietnamese) and drive slow. They drive slow so everyone can check out their tricked out ride. Unless they're drag-racing, then they pick up the pace a bit.

Thank the Lord I'm not Irish - that's another bumper sticker!

Barlinnie said...

'My child is fucking your daughter'

I can never understand why the cars, roads, and drivers in America are so fucking gigantic, yet the speed limit is set at 55mph?

Its a bit like having a big cock but not being able to get a hard on.

Welcome back by the way... how was rehab?

MarlaSinger said...

and what if your american AND irish?