Thursday 12 June 2008

The Shame


Old Knudsen is ashamed. I fell for the sins of the flesh and now I am being punished for it. Weemen do indeed want to sex me up just for the fame of it and yes it does swell my ego among other things.
I spent a day frolicking with Sylvia from Arbroath, I thought she was a nice gurl with a bag full of sex toys and a cam corder and yes I know what you are thinking 'Arbroath' the home of the smoked kipper if you know what I mean. Dirty weemen, shaved sheep and BMX bandits........ I have no idea what that means either.

Sylvia has now released her story in the papers along with the YouTube of the action on the Interweb. First I must say that it was a cold day and its usually bigger and *I had not had sex in a day * which was why it was so fast.

I feel like the camera angle was all bad for me and my face looked fat and did my nose look big? ach I beg you all not to go looking for this YouTube as I don't think it gives a true representation of who I am.




This is who I am, no I'm not ghey I'm just a movie fan. Ever see Wedding Crashers? fucking brilliant .


* My mother was out*


10 comments:

The Mistress said...

I won't go looking for the tape if you say so but can you tell us what music was chosen to accompany the action?

Kimberly said...

I saw it........

It was the Sanford & Son theme song......


......L....

FirstNations said...

I gave him that scar, you know. oh yes. and the rash.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ The entertainer of course.

Kimbers If thats the song I think there is something very wrong there.

FN you break my heart and then ate it and this bloody rash won't go away.

Jenny said...

I guess you won't break your vow of no You Tube by playing it here.

Doesn't matter, I've downloaded onto my hard drive and I plan to sell it on ebay.

Question.... do you always cry after sex or was that "acting"

Bittersweet said...

a.boxer - can i have first refusal on the purchase?

Kimberly said...

I think he fake cuddles after sex....

Maybe he cried because his hat fell off while gettn' down....

Jenny said...

Bittersweet - who could refuse you?

:-)

The Mistress said...

I've been hiding indoors all day with the shades drawn as Boxer is somewhere in my city.

Eddie Waring said...

BMX Bandits - THE movie of 1983.