Thursday 29 May 2008

Je T'Aime... Moi Non Plus

Not able to post at the minute, can't talk I'm cumming doon. I'm having those weird dreams again you know the ones that have MJ and Anonymous Boxer fighting each other in a really hot and violent way to get my prized cap as worn by Jesus at the last supper.

They are in a boxing ring slugging it out while I stand at the edge of the ring rubbing my thighs and getting sprayed by sweat and blood shouting "C'mon on Trixie" and then I hear a voice from out of nowhere saying how I've bought into the whole propaganda machine and I'm so ill-informed. That's when I wake up in a mess of man custard .

I think the dream is my way of addressing the fact that I'm worried about my small er I mean huge penis and I want to fuck my Ma and kill my Da, also I've been getting random anonymous readers on old posts calling me on the shit I may or may not make up in my posts. I can just imagine the look of indignation as they read me and then the sense of satisfaction they have in telling me off and pointing out how ill-informed I am.
Ok I may on occasion enjoy the odd idiot baiting, when you argue with idiots you become one, I became one long ago I just can't help myself.

So like I said can't really post right now, to be honest I did two posts and didn't like them so I saved them, no dirty pictures they were crap.






15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy c(r)ap!
Finally the Knudsen-crisis arrived!

dai said...

Why is it that when your post is not really a post it's still a good post?

The Mistress said...

Non! Maintenant viens!

Unknown said...

You are the ONLY person I know who can get 4 paragraphs out of "I've got nuthin'."

The Mistress said...

Boxer just headbutted me below the belt.

Are we playing by the Marquess of Queensberry Rules?

Old Knudsen said...

mago that happened years ago.

dai well thats my hole nice and clean.

MJ I love it when you talk dirty lingo, the lady always cums first thats good manners.

lceel You should read MJ she has a whole blog like that.

MJ you don't mind anything below the belt.

Jenny said...

MJ - that wasn't my head.

Anonymous said...

And here I thought you only had dreams about me.

I am hurt...

FirstNations said...

lady boxers:
1-OO! I punched you and one of my boobs popped out!

2-OO: Look, one of mine popped out too!

1-Hey! I have an idea! Lets kiss!

2- Ok! Lets!

thats pretty much how it goes in the rough and tumble world of ladies french boobie popping out boxing.

Bunny said...

I must agree with Iceel - you do "I've got nuthin'" wonderfully.

The Mistress said...

Is Knudsen's "cap" rife with Freudian symbolism?

Old Knudsen said...

a boxer keep it clean.

PP I do, nasty dirty dreams.

FN a dirty nation with all those hairy armpits etc.

bunny I could talk for hours about nothing.

angela You should write for an agony column, if you do read 'all' my blogs then it is my duty to track you doon.
So I'm not ill informed I'm just mistaken, always a first time.

MJ You see wearing my cap as wearing me but with only a few diseases and a safe option as you feel threatened by strong powerful good-looking men.

angela said...

Dear Mr Knudsen, thankyou for taking time out of your busy schedule to show an interest in tracking me doon (*blushes*). I am a primary school teacher from the central desert region of Australia this great land. Recently our classroom received a computer connected to the world wide interlink. I am now able to show the children one of your posts every day. They so look forward to it. We learn from your site a great deal about foreign lands and cultures and anatomy and sentence structure and courage. Also about scottish fauna like leezers and pedos which interest the children greatly. Perhaps you could one day provide pictures and/or diagrams ? At the moment you are helping us learn about America and her diverse peoples. It is a land of contrasts indeed. Please keep up the good work and thankyou so much for sharing with us the harvest of your worldly experience. xox from Angela and Class 3A, Cuntamurra Mining Precinct.
ps ... I apologize for being cranky and impatient in my first message to you. You see, the children were so looking forward to an entertaining post from you and then when you did a sad one they became very upset and unruly and of course what hurts the children hurts me and then I lash out, I hope you understand.

angela said...

Knudsen is up and full of beans. My work here is done.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

[insert giggle]...mess of man custard ...