Saturday 3 May 2008

Invitation To Give Me Yer Money

Sex addiction is a demon Old Knudsen has battled for most of his life, in fact it probably directly led to the failure of 8 marriages and 34 relationships.
Some people just don't understand that you have an illness and therefore should be let off with any consequences, intolerant fuckers I say.

I also have a Fenian, Jew and Black fella phobia but people just denounce me as a racist, bigoted anti-Semite whats that about?

The reason I started this blog was to promote understanding of my conditions not just for me but for the others out there afflicted with these heart breaking maladies.

Being a licensed The rapist oh sorry that's a Freudian slip there I meant Therapist I started up a sex addiction rehab clinic in Killamory.

I invite you to cum and join, even if you aren't a sex addict having intercourse with the members may help you learn about this condition and give you something to think long and hard over .

If you have trouble sleeping and find yer tossing in bed all night and wake up all drained it may be because you have a load you want to get off, please cum and have one on one intercourse with me and I'll help you release yer burden.

If you can't cum you can have intercourse over the phone with me and in no time you'll be gagging for a group session with the other members.

My staff of highly experienced people have seen it all and are willing to bend over backwards and take out teeth to help you get what you need.

I am a big advocate of the 'too much' method. Cum in for a ridiculously high priced session and you'll be bombarded, blasted and rammed with more sex than you ever wanted so the last thing you'll want to do is have sex.

My Hollywood pals George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Gary Coleman, Gerard Butler, Jessicas Biel, Abla and Simpson, Megan Fox, Kate Beckinsale, Bosworth and Bush are willing to donate their time for yer final treatment.

If you can refuse sex with them then you are cured.

I may be a hater who loves too much but I am here for you. If you have said the words, "they meant nothing to me" or have lust in yer heart you need to raid yer life savings and join my clinic.

Cum now while the place is still clean-ish.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

The Mistress said...

Those look like satisfied customers.

I desire none of your Hollywood pals.

Does that mean I don't need to take the cure?

The Mistress said...

Are you going to say Ka-Chow to me?

Gobbling Granny said...

Of course I'd love to cum, Soren. May I bring some of my girlfriends from the hospice? And Big Carl.

The Mistress said...

Nice to see Shirley get out and about.

Jenny said...

Grandma?

Old Knudsen said...

MJ yer desire is dead you just lie still and let me work my magic.

My true Love I had hoped for this moment and filled my life with drink drugs and dirty weemen but i only thought about you all the way through.

a boxer if it is then I have something to tell you, you'd better sit doon.

Matt think Flava flav but white and shouting, "Hey Mister!"

Unknown said...

I can't stand that Flava Flav and I'm Black Irish, not Fenian.

What's up Da? I've been on skid row, I think and trying to climb out.