Wednesday 21 May 2008

Delighting In Schadenfreude


Did you hear the news? No not the 78,000 dead from the cyclone in Burma nor the 40,000 dead in the earthquake in China but actual happy news. Edward Kennedy has a malignant brain tumor.

I laughed and said "buy yer way out of that ya big headed cunt" and don't you dare go on about the Kennedy curse, oh poor family with their big hooses, boats, private planes, drinking and womanising oh I feel so sorry for you all you fugly tossers, I never understood why people thought they were good looking, they weren't/aren't.

His brain tumor is the ghost of Mary Jo Kopechne the secretary he killed while driving drunk in 1969 when he crashed into a pond and managed to get out but left her there not reporting the incident.
He wasn't too worried he paid the parents $90,904 and they didn't take any legal action or even allow an autopsy. The police diver that first saw her said she was at a place where an air bubble had formed so was probably still alive for a good while.

The Kennedy's come from a dirty Irish clan who were the first bog trotters to wear helmets to protect their extremely large melons.
Ted's dad was a cowardly fuckwit who wanted to appease Hitler and it pissed me off to hear a dumb republican quote Churchill in reference to Ted Kennedys illness, how dare you sir.

Kennedy Snr lobotomised his own daughter who was a bit slow but they didn't want her to get pregnant and give the family a bad name so he hid her away for the rest of her life as she wasn't up to much after the operation .

All the Kennedys are sneaky shites, just ask the Cubans who the US trained to fight Castro but left them to be slaughtered what they think about Jack and Bobby.


Ted Kennedy is a true politician, he follows public opinion and changes with the wind. He was pro life until Roe vs Wade in 1973 then he magically became pro choice, some Catholic huh.

He supported the IRA and called for the withdrawal of troops out of Northern Ireland. When public opinion turned against Sinn Fein (AKA Fenian cocksuckers) in 2004 he snubbed Gerry Adams. Shit doesn't stick to old Teddy boy.

I'm already sick about how people are turning this wanker into a saint and hes not even dead yet. I hope karma gives it to him good, it took long enough. Wouldn't it be ironic if he died on secretary's day?


18 comments:

Momentary Madness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momentary Madness said...

Yes, I don't go with the Kennedy hurray shit, but there's no doubting the dumbness of a republican who would quote Churchill in reference to Ted Kennedy in any respect.
Kennedy may have murdered a woman, and there's no excuse, but Churhill murdered thousands of women, children, and men in Dresden, and there's absolutely no excuse in the world for murder as you just said.
However. I can listen to someone who has the guts to change his mind/say he was wrong.
He'll have to deal with the MAN - like - we'll all have to when the time comes.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Old Knudsen said...

There is murder and there is killing.Dresden may have been wrong as it was more of a show for the advancing Red army, if you want to call it murder then blame Hitler and those who voted for him not Churchill, he didn't ask for war.
Kennedy was no doubt cheating on his wife again as that was acceptable for kennedy males to do, his actions killed and murdered the gurl.

I don't have to deal with the MAN as I've said before he has to deal with me and explain himself and his actions or non-actions.

Kimberly said...

Yeah,......When I saw the news today, I was thinkin' ...Man... Karma sure took its'Sweet Fat Ass time to kick HIM in the nuts!

My mom thinks I'm such a Radical every time I see his big fat head on C-Span, because I just can't believe that, That Sonofabitch is still holding an office much less not in prison.......Meanwhile, People are doin dimes in Chino for smokin' a joint......

As far as the cheating??...

Well,.. I don't care what anybody says.....ALL polititions cheat.....Some are just better at Covering their Ass, That's All.

Men are gonna do what they can get away with regarding sex....That's just a fact!...Their wives could be the most georgious things on the planet with everything else in the package.....Doesn't matter...

I'm a beautiful woman...Inside and out......
(not concieted, I just know myself and my own worth) And my Ex. loved me for everything that I am....Didn't matter....

There's always gonna be someone that looks "greener" on the other side. Throw that in with Money + Power?.......Their gonna cheat.
----------------------

I myself don't have those unrealistic (Bullshit) expectations of sainthood for men in office. Just like with Clinton.....If his getting a blowjob every day helped him run our country, then Somebody get me Heidi Fleiss on the phone....I'll even pay for one for him myself......
-------------------

But anyway, Chappaquiddick among other things reg the Kennedys have bothered me for so long because they've never been held accountable....curse?...No, I think Karma maybe.....Beginning with the Biggest sonofabitch of them all, Joe ........

All of that withstanding,...

JFK seemed the most compassionate and fairest one of all of them, and you could see that evidenced in his son......I will always be thankfull that he was President of our country at the time he was for many reasons;

( Regardless of how many Mob Bosses Joe had to bribe with a pay~off for the votes.....
*** btw: He sealed his sons' fate right there*** )


The biggest reason? Obviously being how he handled the Cuban Missle Crisis.........

Otherwise....allot or maybe even None of us would even be here.....

~~~And That's All I Have Ta Say About That......~~~Peace Out~~~~

The Mistress said...

Secretary's Day...perfect.

*volunteers Old Knudsen to deliver the eulogy*

Anonymous said...

Achach, such a fine personification of corruptness and ethical bankerot, a role model for any politico to come, ripped from us ... May his poisoned fat be buried deep.

dai said...

Another great post Knudsen keep it up.

I liked the end to your response to MM above, it reminds me of a Churchill quote I love.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

Fucking brilliant.

Oh yeah, I'm with MJ. Secretary's day would be perfect.

h said...

Superlative post, Knuddles. I admire your brevity. A longer list of that foul Clan's nefarious deeds would have become tiresome.

Old Knudsen said...

kimberly I just want to clear the air and say that'all' men are not the same and do not cheat or try to get away with things.
Of course yer beautiful inside and out, send me some naked pictures of the out please just to make sure.

JFK did the right thing during the cuban missile crisis he removed the missiles pointing at Russia from the secret US base in Turkey. Its like making a problem then fixing it, like Obama he 'says' all the right things.

MJ I think I just gave his eulogy, this was to remind people of the shit hes pulled.

Mago You just gave the perfect definition of Politician.

Dai Just telling it as it is.

trolly Just wait for the Reagan was a cunt post you'll love it I'm sure.

Jenny said...

I'm old enough to REALLY remember when Chappaquiddick happened. At the time this country was crazy with the War, assassinations, civil rights, etc. I wonder how it would be handled now with our news media that is far more aggressive and our science that can help deciper fact from fiction.

I'm always sad for anyone who goes through a difficult disease but I would be lying if I didn't think this guy didn't create his own cancer.

Old Knudsen said...

It was so much easier to buy yer way out back then it seemed almost acceptable. America tends to forgive and forget a little too easily, Yer a mayor busted for buying crack and then you get re-elected, WTF?

kennedy is a cancer.

Kimberly said...

Ah..Hahahaha!!...LOL...Marion Barry....yeah, he's a real winner...We're so proud...

-------------------

Here, Knudsen....this is all the ass I can give you from way over here......in the meantime, I'll think about those

Kimberly said...

I'll think about those naked pics......Maybe I'll just wear a holster belt w/guns, and some cowboy boots......How'd that be???.......^j^ ^j^ ^j^

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

I was watching the drivle on CNN in a bar for about an hour - eventually had to bribe the barman to turn the shite off!

Kimberly said...

And Thanks for educating me on men.....Maybe I should just move over there....

I could come and stay with you and "Pay my Rent" till' I found a house.....
How bout'that!!....L...

Xmichra said...

lol.. i am sure there was some content to that post... but all i could think of is dude has a conjoined fetus.. hehehe (south park refrence fyi)

Old Knudsen said...

ripple/kimbers Its Callyfornia now so leave yer guns in Texas and anal sex ia allowed here, just a warning.

quickroute in a bar watching CNN for an hour, yer Irish more drinking lad.

xmichra yep I know the one, sorry you are so easily distrcted...........oh look a puppy.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

And don't forget ole Teddy is the chamion of Illegal immigration as well.