Sunday 20 April 2008

World's Oldest Woman...... Sex On A Stick


Welcome again to the world of competitive dying, this lovely young sex kitten from Indiana has just turned 115. Edna Parker is over 110 years-old so like me she is a supercentenarian only 76 of us alive right now .

Scientists are studying the other 75's DNA as I told them to go fuck, worse than Mormons those bloody Scientists waking me up at 1pm indeed.

Edna who has been a widow since 1938, was born in 1893 (same numbers, spooky) has outlived two of her sons. She says her secret to long life is giving plenty of head to old Scottish men , hmm something to think about.


5 comments:

Reginald Parsons said...

I used to hope I'd die before I got old; now I'm old with no hope at all.
When I figure out what that means I'll geet baack to you, if you don't first- figure it out.

Jenny said...

she doesn't look a day over 100.

ellie said...

Lucky woman .... a widow at 45 and all that living to do after, not to forget the widows pension.

Maven said...

Widowed in 1938? OY!

Old Knudsen said...

I gave her that rose just before I wined dined and 69ed her.