Saturday 26 April 2008

My Typical Saturday

Saturday named after Saturn the planet of the lobster hoors and mud-men.

I'll follow some weemen around toon pretending to be a confused old man thinking they are my grand daughter. Young gurls love creepy old men that smell of piss.


Then its off to the gym to work-out for 3 or 4 hours.


I'll get a Chinese on the way home.



Pop in some classic Star Trek into the old VCR assuming no one has stolen it.


Then later its Pay- per view , don't miss the big fight tonight. A cow takes on a rhino.


Then its lets send drunken e-mails to weemen time and make some comments on Blogs. I may engage in cyber sex but you won't know.



I'll fall asleep with my cock in my hand and vomit all doon my front having those dreams yet again. Damn those dreams it was 40 years ago why can't they leave me alone?

Yes the life of Old Knudsen is as glamorous as you thought. When my mates get paroled and the prostitutes forget why they are avoiding me my social life will perk up. Stay tuned maggots.


7 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

Fantastic start- the 2nd. was shite.The "take away" was brill!
the 3rd. last made me shake in the knees, and dirty Dolly, welllll

The Mistress said...

I know you've started in early on the cybersex as there's custard on my screen.

Anonymous said...

I often cringe at your images but the Chinese takeout was hilarious.
Why didn't you put your award up on this blog, you two-timer?

Kimberly said...

Hey Knudsen,
Before you fall asleep with Jake in your hand and start dreaming, Maybe you should give that grocery bag with Angelina Jolies'kid in it back to her before you get arrested!

Say It said...

what? This isn't everyone's typical saturday?

NiolK said...

One of these days I'm gonna lick English mustard off those chiselled old biceps. Don't fight it.

Kimberly said...

I wish i could dip Bob Dylan in whipped cream and lick all of it off of HIM..........

Oh my God.... was that out loud?.....I've had too much Vicodin & Vino!!!.....I'm going to bed Now!!!!!