Tuesday 1 April 2008

Muslims, Thousands Of Em

No one really believed I was going away, the only offers I ever get are drunken pity fucks (MJ yer the best;)) I was going to stop blogging for a couple of weeks just to continue the joke and make you all believe it and stop reading and take yer links doon etc but then I thought "Oh look something shiny" and did a post.

Look at the above picture in detail and tell me if you see anything odd, no? me neither. Why would you do that to yerself ? I know why I'd do it to others but yerself ? I thought I was full of self- loathing but they win. Probably American, they cut bits off their willys cos some one told them it was more hygienic, Yanks will believe anything.

Now onto yer regular scheduled post.


Remember when Pope John Paul II forgave Father Gollum for coveting Frodos ring? Today is the date old JP died in 2005.

Now don't get me wrong with this post, I have nothing against Muslims, Catholics, Jews or Buddhists well maybe not Jews as they do start all the wars and did kill Jesus those foreskin-less curly boys.

I don't care what crazy stupid made-up religion yer in, if you think its worth burning in the pits of Hell for then enjoy the damnation, I'll be upstairs with my Free Presbyterian brethren having a glass of God's milky love.

Monsignor Vittorio Formenti said in the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, which is latin for 'look Gypsies' that there are more Muslims in the world than Roman Catholics.

Maybe the Taigs are taking a page from the book of George Bush who saw terrorist attacks every time he wanted support and funding.

Catholics are a strange people.

While all Christians (if you count Catholics as that) still outnumber the ragheads at 33 % Catholics accounted for 17.4 percent of the world population while Muslims were at 19.2 percent.

Wow 2 percent, how did they cum to this so close and accurate conclusion I wonder?

Sandsavages seem to be breeding like flies and Christians seem to be having a nice cup of tea instead. No wonder the Catholics are so anti-abortion.


So what caught yer eye first?

I think its every Christian woman's duty to stop being so picky and put out for the lads more but that's just my solution, if any of you weemen want to get into Heaven just climb aboard the Old Knudsen love train express cos its fast and never stops until it pulls into the station of stench.

The Vatican have long since had a secret agenda and Nostradamus said that's where the anti-Christ would arise from talking about the great lie and the festering scab that is the Vatican so don't believe me just look at all the other stuff he predicted that was true, Waterworld and Ishtar being flops, Anna Nicole dying of a drug overdose, the second Spiderman film being better than the first and the Spice gurls reuniting but then breaking up again.


Hitler was a non-smoking vegetarian into Catholicism all the warning signs were there. I wonder what Hitler prayed for.

I smell a 30 year crusade in the air and maybe people wising up to a church run by Nazis and pedos (will await legal letter to be sent to Google) oh and you atheists, don't you sit there and be all smug, yer still going to burn.

How can you not believe in God but then have to make up a name that says you don't believe in God? if God is so important to you that you have to use him to label yerself you might as well say you believe in him. Not so smug now huh?

Ach I'm done with intolerant religious bigotry I think I've shamed them enough.


I am still the way, fuck this halo gives me a headache.

So anyway when judgement day cums and yer begging for yer souls by saying things like, " but I have a blog" don't use my name to try to get in. Its a long story by God holds a grudge longer than any Scotsman I know.

I was one of the angels sent doon to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, now Archie took out Sodom with his nuke no probs but I was too busy with lot's daughters I misplaced mine somewhere and Gomorrah wasn't destroyed which is why you hear people being called sodomites and not Gomorrahites.

Gomorrah turned into a nice wee resort town famous for its fudge packing factory, if you go on a tour they let you pack some fudge yerself . Try it, you might like it.


12 comments:

Bittersweet said...

*breathing shallowly*

sorry - can't read anything after seeing that first pic.

The Mistress said...

I misread that label as 'Lick the Pope'...

Which makes me think you're exercising some sort of mind control over us.

The Mistress said...

Yay! You're back!

savannah said...

bless your heart, sugar, i knew you were just teasing!

as weird as that first picture is, i swear i could not stop looking at it trying to figure why and wtf he'd done!

dammit, you sly minx! xoxxo

Dick Headley said...

Still here? I knew you couldn't resist showing off your jewellery.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the founder of Gonorrhea, that lovely Caribbean sea-resort? I think the Wiener in pic one simply was too long in the hot ...

Bunny said...

After seeing the first picture, I was too nauseated to read another word. Damn.

Xmichra said...

I would think that "shape" would be perfunctory to the cunts you imaged below. ;)

Glad to see you didn't toss in the towel after all :)

The Mistress said...

Your cap can't possibly fit over your halo.

It's mine.

Old Knudsen said...

bittersweet you it does take yer breath away.

MJ why would the Pope want a woman to lick him?

savannah so ya liked it then?

a boxer no I'm a cunt and no you can't have it until you do that thing.

DH a good blogger always has cock bling.

mago you Gonorrheaite.

bunny you didn't miss much.

xmichra even Catholics need love.

matt that was a wank.

MJ it would clash with yer pink PVC.

kara said...

you have a way of making nihilism sound attractive.

Old Knudsen said...

I don't believe in nihilism.