Monday 31 March 2008

The Last Post

After 1,161 posts on this blog alone I find I am now burned out. I did the blogging thing for a while and met some great people along the way and some real wankers. I want to concentrate on other things non computery and have been made an offer I cannae refuse . I will not be near a computer very often nor will I have the time anymore but I'm ok about that as well I did it, I infiltrated numerous search machines and have become immortal . I made people half way across the world laugh when they were having bad days and I satisfied the perverting cravings of others.

Goodbye my chums, I call you chums because I'd like nothing better than to chop the lot of you up and feed you to the sharks.


Now you've read this, fuck off.


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? Did the Diocese of Leeds finally shut you down?

The Mistress said...

OBB Readers: I regret that I am taking Old Knudsen away from you.

Knudsie starts tomorrow as my Head Serving Bitch and will be too busy to blog what with all the household duties and satisfying my perverted cravings.

For a reasonable sponsorship fee, I'll send you monthly letters and photos of his progress.

Rest assured that he is in good hands.

Old Knudsen said...

Its been fun ladies.

Anonymous said...

CARAMBA!

ellie said...

About time! Farewell x

savannah said...

april fool's, right?

(damn your eyes, i was gonna do the same thing)

Anthony said...

Offer you can't refuse?
"Stop blogging or you'll get your knees broke"?
Good luck to you and thanks for the funnies and pr0n.

Trueblue Bob said...

With a sweaty arm pit like that, I'm a guessin yar fibbin.

Momentary Madness said...

Off you go. Tak it easy!
See you tomorrow;-)

Bittersweet said...

mj - can i borrow the burnt-out shell of old knudsen when you are finished?

The Mistress said...

Bittersweet: You're welcome to him on weekends if you don't mind sloppy seconds.

INNER VOICES said...

he's coming to america is what i heard... wants to be a good law abiding citizen.

Jenny said...

I'm going with April Fool's. Or Fenian Cocksuckers. Or both.

Maybe he's been kidnapped and they MADE him write this last post?

Old Knudsen said...

Those who know my superhero identity blog can get the info on where I'm going, keep the details to yerselves.

Jenny said...

Fine. Then.

Can I NOW having the cap?

The Mistress said...

Did someone mention Fenian Cocksucking?

Look at that Boxer going for the cap. What an opportunist.

Jenny said...

MJ, you came here for the SAME reason but I beat you. Ha!

I'm ready to start looting his pockets.