Monday 3 March 2008

Topless Tuesday

Paris Hilton has decided to go topless :::::::::yawn::::::: we looked inside her head and no she has neither brains nor beauty just a hollow shallow shell.

Yeah yeah Paris we've seen it all before a 12 year-old boy is built better than you.
No Vin not you too, once they get the taste of babies they become monsters. Hey Vin nice career you got going on there how about you blow yer nose and talk properly.

Now on to the story of how I met Ginger Gerry

Goodbye you disgusting ginger git.

When yer a special undercover agent a MI5 operative with double 'O' Clearance you meet some rather unsavoury characters also some savoury and some sweet ones. Many many bitter and sour ones that make me look like Mr fucking Jolly.

I was sent into a Belfast fast food 'restaurant' only Yanks would call them restaurants as an undercover employee to evaluate a package code named 'Ginger Gerry' I was a trouble shooter who could actually shoot trouble makers.
Word on the street was that Gerry 'Ginger' Glennon was ex an IRA terrorist who served 20 years for murder and now he was a wino or at least was pretending to be one.

One night while I was getting some chips for an order or 'French fries' as mongs call them Gerry entered the premises, he was either inebriated or a master at that martial arts style called Zui Quan in which you act drunk to confuse yer opponent .

He was shouting how he was going to shoot everyone so I left the chips and faced off with Ginger Gerry, he had streaming snot running into his mustache and bits of food and vomit stuck in his beard.
I grabbed his arm, he knew the drill and I frog marched him out making sure the doors hit him.
I had come to the conclusion that Gerry was a real wino, the flesh eating virus on my hands confirmed that. I went into quarantine and entered my report.

I hear from a source on the street who shall remain nameless that Ginger Gerry is dead. Some say he died in hospital of aids, others say he drown in the river Lagan while trying to save a puppy. However he died I have one thing to say. Fuck he was minging!


8 comments:

Manuel said...

Reading the death notices in this mornings irish News it appears he had an uncle Manuel.....holy fuckarama.....

The Mistress said...

I practice the art of Zui Quan when approached by panhandlers.

If you act crazier than them, they won't bother you.

savannah said...

amazing. i'll just leave it at that

FirstNations said...

he went deep undercover and now lives on the streets of Portland, Oregon, where he works as a Tri-Met Seat Quality Tester. the quality of his urine is such that once he has fallen asleep in the back of the bus and pissed up the seat, only corrosive chemical preparations fired at high pressure from hydrant-mounted hoses can free his ass from the saturated upholstery. As he goes, so goes the Teflon industry, and thither Trimet as well, shamelessly trying to polish a turd (i.e. make the worlds most uncomfortable bus seats also the worlds most unsanitary by upholstering them)

I thank you.

FirstNations said...

...well, I know what i'm talking about, anyway. you don't have to.

M@ said...

In the fast food business, a franchise location is referred to not as a restaurant but as a "store."

I think that's more accurate!

Old Knudsen said...

Manuel uncle to the lonely.

MJ I'm sure you do a great crazy.

savannah thats what my 4th wife said.

FN someday I shall break yer code.

matt In the UK 'Store' is a verb.

Old Knudsen said...

Why do you like VD?