Monday 17 March 2008

Mute Monday - Mother Nature

Fuck me people happy new year! here is my take on Mother nature - perfection. Happy St mute fucking Monday.






Kelly Monaco with her 'I want you Old Knudsen' expression. The lovely Skinny dying Darren wearing the piss stained prize that is more coveted than the Ark of the covenant as seen in Raiders of the lost cap. I may make a reality show called, 'what are you prepared to do for Old Knudsen's cap?'

People, caps , atomic bombs, culling seals, extinction and Global warming are all a part of nature, if you go against any of these then you go against nature herself.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

9 comments:

FirstNations said...

darren makes me hot; i think its that appendage in the center of his face: tall, rampant, proud. he could leave his hat on. oh hell yes. we could play 'find the lottery ticket' and 'what makes you sneeze, mack daddy D?' it would be more fun than a sack full of lipomas!

h said...

She's a very attractive gal. I have a cap made by the John Hanly Company Limited of "Ireland". Twas a gift and I do wear it when visiting Yankees.

Is Hanly a reputable Cap-Maker?

Happy MM. Links up.

Jenny said...

How about a game show called; "Don't Make Me Kill You to Get The Hat".

Tease.

Oh. Nearly forgot. Happy MM. You're late.

Bittersweet said...

i'm not intimidated, oh no .. not one bit.









*sob*

M@ said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

M@ said...

Top Photo: my ex looked like that except blonde. Goddamnit.z

Anonymous said...

Happy MM and St Pat's!

Old Knudsen said...

FN I knew putting Darren up especially wearing my hat was a mistake, hes a heart breaker, thank fuck hes dying of the clap.

trolly Hanly makes the caps for all the important Irish people, they have made 3 so far. The things I have to do for a link.

a boxer I'm late? does that make me or you pregnant?

bittersweet you she has nothing on yer freckles I see constellations of lust when I look at yer arse.

matt if she dumped you thats ok, if you dumped her then kill yerself.

kate thanks, you too, happy stolen celebration for easter.

The Mistress said...

I don't want any trace of ginger hair in that cap when you give it to me.