Friday 7 March 2008

How Do You Read Old Bitter Balls?

I e-mailed that question to all my readers that I like and whom I respect . Besides this picture that was sent to me various replies were too. I won't name the above blogger as she is quite shy and the replies below are anonymous.

"With my fingers over my eyes."

"With an erection"

"I read you with a young friend who I am grooming."

"Sick bag at the ready."

"In secret so I don't get fired."

"I only look at the pictures."

"In glowing admiration."

"you make me horny big boy ."

"Who are you again?"

"I think I read you once but didn't like it much."

"Please stop e-mailing me."


13 comments:

Alan said...

I'll have to stop comin' here.
---------
Is it true you can put your keyboard in the dishwasher when it gets all wet-and-sticky, or just rince it under the tap.
You forget Knudsen, that I'm a good detective - you're not tellin' us the whole story; there's more to her, and you, than meets the eye.

The Mistress said...

I like to pretend that OBB posts are bedtime stories and that you've just tucked me in and you're reading them to me.

Unknown said...

"how-do-you-read-old-bitter-balls?"
More in sorrow than in anger.

The Mistress said...

I print out your posts and roll around nekkid on them on the floor.

You gotta help me before my ink jets dry up.

Anonymous said...

Well, now I'll be reading them with a lip on because you didn't email me ;)

Bittersweet said...

*sob*

i keep checking my email ...

savannah said...

i see i'm not the only one crushed beyond belief, sugar! *weeping*

Adjil said...

Inbox = Empty here as well

I should note that I find the articles exceptional. And you promised not to post my picture, you old coot!

Say It said...

I actually read your blogs for your articles. What, you have pictures too???

Old Knudsen said...

sean she wishes.

MJ sweet nightmares.

conan drumm anti-depressants lad.

MJ at yer age they should have dried up by now.

psyhicgeek but you knew I was going to not e-mail you.

bittersweet you do I want to know what you do when you read me?

savannah did you not get yer e-mail? strange........

adjil I do think its taken from yer best side.

say it I have articles?

The Hangar Queen said...

I'm not answering until you take my picture down.

Luka said...

I read you through the wonder that is Vodka Vision.

Xul said...

I take it you don't respect me but like me? Been down that road before. OBB- best read through the bottom of a pint.