Thursday 13 March 2008

Get It Right People

Looks a bit like an Arab to me.
This would be Old Knudson. Many many people mis-spell my name as Knudson. The Knudsons are a despicable bunch of people. Foul mouthed cunts who put kittens into sacks and dump them in rivers just to get a blog post.
Old Knudson thinks hes a big man because he had a three way with Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones while I have only shagged Zeta years back during her 'Darling buds of May' days.
Knudson always wants to get one over on me and every time some one spells my name like his he grows in power. Its said he was a large jar full of the souls of the innocent on his mantle piece and torments them with daytime TV and playing loud Jazz music ................. Hitler liked Jazz.

Old Knudson is intolerant towards everyone, it makes me sick and hes a mean and bitter old man who lives in some fantasy world.
Some say he lost his mind in Nam. The sweatshop he was opening up a few years back failed cos children are lazy fuckers. I don't see who would want to buy the sweat of young children that's crazy talk.

Intermission


I like a woman with something to hold onto, like a hand-rail or something.

The worse thing about Old Knudson is that he is Catholic, never trust a fella without a foreskin that's what I say.

He probably touted on me to the Bishop of Leeds for saying his priests were pedos, I'm not going to put up links to that dirty affair lets just say in an un-bitter way the good forces of Protestantism triumphed over the evil Catholic empire ruled by Osama Ben Edict as we did at the battle of the Boyne in 1690, a battle I could not attend due to a funeral.

That's enough about him. I've noticed as usual that I tend to get slagged off in posts and in comments all over the Blogosphere, that sort of thing happens to celebrities.

As I am a vile and base brabbler I hate to miss any of these jibes so I need volunteers for the Knudsen suicide squad, the pay and benefits are great on completion of yer first mission. Also I need volunteers for touts, tell tales, rats, squealers, supergrass' or informers to tell me when my name is used in vain.

Of course MJ and Anonymous Boxer (look the lazy bastard didn't even do links) are on my watch list as they are main offenders, as are the commenters on psychicgeek's blog. However if they turn against each other or maybe kiss or something they shall be highly rewarded with my cap when I die.

Trying out new looks to attract the young crowd.


16 comments:

PENDULUM said...

He looks like a chip off the auld ....., but a little more intelligent, and handsom looking.

The Mistress said...

Does this little hissy fit of yours have something to do with the 20 blogs I mentioned your name in the same breath as fish tacos, yesterday?

And what point is there in slagging you off if you're not going to link?

You're lucky you have a foreskin or I wouldn't bother with you at all.

dai said...

I met a nice lass once by the name of Knutzen, she looked a lot like the intermission girl.

Bittersweet said...

do i get a slap for calling you Knuddy?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what's this no link shytte? Punishment for other's wrongdoing? I feel such a martyr now. Even if they don't spell yer name right, they look forward to your comments.

h said...

"The Informer". Great old movie about Fenians starring some ugly old fuck who's name I can't recall.

Anyhow, someone has cloned your name and is posting vile stuff on message boards AS you.

I'll reveal the name if I get a Knudsen Award.

Jenny said...

Troll -you don't want to know what you have to do to get an award...... and it isn't giving up a name, believe me.

I'm with MJ (and not the way you hope) I was also out pimping your blog somewhere, but me thinks you want MORE.

Typical.

FirstNations said...

expect nothing from either one, neither 'SEN' or 'SON'. i did the damn 101 challenge and do i get a mensh? i do not. screw both of you. with a cucumber. tomorrow, around 3:30 after traffic's died down. call me.

Old Knudsen said...

sean fuck you and yer papal leanings.

MJ you've been busy I hope yer comments were witty for a change...ka-chow!

dai it was her and she said you were crap.

bittersweat you huh huh :::all giggly::: um maybe.

psychicgeek thats no fair I've been trying to become a martyr for ages, are you going for a link record with me?

trolly the spammers last year did that, they also spelt my name wrong.

a boxer I got news back from the doctor, I think you should see yers too.

FN its all about you, I am scared to look at yer 101 but I shall.

The Mistress said...

Ouch. That hurt.

If you prick me, do I not bleed?

Old Knudsen said...

Yeah but you still cum 15 times.

Anonymous said...

"Knudsen Knudsen über alles ..." - but that was prohibited by Napoleon!

M@ said...

I pronounce it Old Knutsack.

Thanks for that intermission. I love that cow, I really do.

Old Knudsen said...

mago my ma says I'm # 1

matt That is no cow sir, thats is somebodys spunk bucket.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

The beard is very becoming on you knuddie.

Fat Controller said...

Knudsen, you miserable old fart: Not only can I spell it right, I can also pronounce it right. Does that qualify me for some sort of prize? (A big wet sloppy kiss will do).