Saturday 2 February 2008

This Blog Repeats On Me

Something I found on the Interweb and elsewhere and thought it was worth a re-run.



I had her vagina for a day and she had my cock, worked out well until she wanted child support.

what men would do if they had a vagina for a day




10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.

9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half.

8. See if they could finally do the splits.

7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.

6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch.

5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes ... BEFORE closing time.

4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.

3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.

2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts too.

1. Finally find that damned G-spot.




What women would do if they had a penis for a day




10. Get ahead faster in corporate America.

9. Get a blow job.

8. Find out what is so fascinating about beating the meat.

7. Pee standing up while talking to other men at a urinal.

6. Determine WHY you can't hit the bowl consistently.

5. Find out what it's like to be on the other end of a surging orgasm.

4. Touch yourself in public without thought as to how improper it may seem.

3. Jump up and down naked with an erection to see if it feels as funny as it looks.

2. Understand the scientific reason for the light refraction which occurs between a man's eyes and the ruler situated next to his member which causes two inches to be added to the final measurement.

1. Repeat number 9......






Latest OBB News Up-Dates

9 comments:

ellie said...

7. Pee standing up while talking to men at a urinal

I don't need a cock to do that!


Verification word was NOOKIE! I think it's a good omen!

Jenny said...

6. Determine WHY you can't hit the bowl consistently.

I already know why: You just don't want to.

savannah said...

3. Jump up and down naked with an erection to see if it feels as funny as it looks.

absolutely, sugar!

ps. you promised you'd never post that picture of us!

Alan said...

Well, you've said it already, but I can do it too.
Women never realise why they're so bad at parking the car.
They're always thinking about the size of their husbands P E N I S
9" when it's really 4"

h said...

Is that Padma Lakshmi?

marky said...

You look creepy yet vulnerable.

Old Knudsen said...

mj yes please.

ellie I control the word vert, its a form of brainwashing.

a boxer being a Cocksmith its a matter of pride for me to get at least 30% into the toilet.

savannah I was just talking about you how did you know? please send me more pics.

sean only 4 inches? that sounds like woman propaganda to me, 4 inches thick maybe.

trolly no but I have posted her before.......in the ass.
You don't know any pop culture things but you know who she is, how odd.

Old Knudsen said...

marky and you look at my other blogs.

The Mistress said...

I want one that's uncut.