Tuesday 26 February 2008

Stay Away From The Lite, Only Gheys Drink Lite Beer


I really get sick of ghost shows on the telly that has the investigators in the dark looking for spooky shit and once something happens they run like fuck.
I want to spend the night at these places but oh no they send some stupid cunt who is all talk until its dark.

Maybe because I like the dark more than the daylight, I feel a comfort in it my other senses take over so the lack of vision isn't too bad.

As a young un I'd creep about the hoose in the dark like a Ninja. Even in the daylight if I was coming doon the stairs and I hear someone coming out of the living room I'd press myself against the wall at the foot of the stairs and will myself invisible. I didn't really go invisible but it was like I did as people would pass me just inches away without seeing me. Everyone one else always seemed so noisy and clumsy.

Ghosts and spirits are a given, from past and present experiences I know they are real.
I have a very limited ability when it comes to psychic stuff and I question everything. Its hard for me to believe without proof and I even go as far as to doubt things I see and feel.

I try to keep an open mind and each to their own etc.

I like ghost stories and recently I've had the pleasure of meeting some psychic types, I want to ask them questions and dissect their minds but psychics are a little crazy if you ask me which probably aides their abilities but getting an answer is like Russian Roulette sometimes, ah well I'm just glad they haven't recognised me as an evil entity yet so yay me.

One blog I have been reading is by WarriorWitch a new comer to the blogosphere but quite interesting she did this story about a ghost lady which I liked and remember Old Knudsen is not the only thing that goes bump in the night.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

8 comments:

Alan said...

I’d rather be locked up with the dead than most of the human species inhabiting this earth at the minute.
Yes, just shut up and get on with the show, and people talking endless at the dinner table without taking a morsel from the fork dangling in front of their squawking faces- drives me mad, o yes and the American style of showing you the same clip over and over several time before the process repeats itself, ahhhhhhhhh!
There you had it the first signs of being a shaman- being invisible. When I was young I was an irritable noisy git ; it was only later that I became invisible, but I don’t think it had anything remotely to with enlightenment, more like eh, eh, I‘m sure you‘ll have a name for it?.
I wonder how much of what we see, and feel represents what is objectively real- he said as he walked into pole, and ended up wit six stitches. Yes, it’s a hard one, the unexplained.
I’ve had some experience myself, and after that I was converted- to what like you I cant really say, but I do have a respect, and definitely an open mind on the subject.
Great post, OK.
I must check out the Ghost Lady

Old Knudsen said...

Shaman, Waro Lokkur or Warlock, you'll have to tell me the finnish names for Shaman and Warlock I'd be interested to know. Its easy to turn invisable I do it all the time when I try to get served at a pub.

Barb@TimeIsShort said...

Yes Da, I see where I get it. We share the ability. I even taught my own to think invisible. Of course we weren't using it for good. All things change though and we're no longer on the dark side of the street.
I'm in the process of moving. They were coming to get me yesterday but the weather was so bad, they had to turn around. Always drama, right?

PENDULUM said...

Saamenkieli spoken by the Lapps/Sami /classified as Finno-Ugric- Google it if you want to bang your head off the wall;-) is out on its own. Finns wouldn’t understand a word, and the Sami/Lapps likewise.
The Sami I’m sure have a name for Shaman, in fact they remind me of native American Indians, (some of them) the way they dress, in fact they look a little like the Cherokee. They tend to gather around the campfires and play (what we call the bodhran) the drum, and chant . They seem to be (or as good as the Irish are at pretending they are) in touch with their ancient culture/roots.
The translation/the word for shaman in Finish is shamanni. If I come across any other I’ll let you know, and if I run into any Sami, I‘ll ask..

INNER VOICES said...

we used to party in grave yards... cops would never look there and the pussies who were scared wouldnt come and drink our beer. scary? drink some beer next to thousands of dead bodies... pass out and wake up in front of a grave stone naked..

The Mistress said...

You sometimes doubt things that you see and feel?

Here. Feel this.

Just a figment of your imagination? You're not sure?

Okay, keep feeling 'til you're a believer.

FirstNations said...

Wow! they feel just like real silicone!




you meant your boobs, right?

Old Knudsen said...

babz stay away from the dark side you ninja you. Don't be moving to Killamory.

sean a strange interesting people I'm sure they get the iPods out when you leave.

inner voices I really don't want to know why you were naked but it looks like you were looking for bad karma partying there.

MJ yuck its all slimy.

FN woops I should set my sights higher.

MJ yuck they are all slimy, have a wipe.