Saturday 9 February 2008

Lotto Rapist


Iorworth Hoare, 53, from Leeds which is where 98% of the UK's pedos and rapists live was convicted of attempted rape of the 59-year-old woman, Mrs A and in 1989 he got a life sentence for it as he had a history of rape and violence against weemen in the 70's and 80's.

What does the words 'Life sentence' imply to you? to me it suggests that he be held in a soft 'open' prison to be let out to go into the nearby village and play the lottery and in about 6 years he should be completely rehabilitated and safe to be released.

In 2004 'man' Hoare was lucky enough to win £7m on the lottery which is great news as being in prison is a real bummer, especially in the showers. This news cheered him up rightly but there were sad sacks who wanted to block the winnings .

That's what pisses me off about the UK, every time someone does well the media or the Diocese of Leeds tries to destroy them. Hoare 'master' did his time just like John Couey who was paroled for sex offenses after serving less than 2 years and raped and murdered 9 year-old Jessica Lunsford in 2005 so get off his back. Hes a millionaire now be nice to him.

Hoare now lives in a £700,000 mansion in Ponteland, Northumberland and when he isn't beating off behind his curtains as young school gurls go past in a rehabilitated way he is out buying works of art and enjoying life.

Until now sexual abuse victims have been prevented from bringing a compensation claim more than six years after an attack but now the that 400 old law has been overturned and victims can now sue their attackers.

Between 1995 and 1999, 21 Roman Catholic priests in England and Wales were convicted of offences against children, loads more cases since then but the church doesn't like talk about these things.

Now these cases may see a come back when they are taken to court.

See Diocese of Leeds, you fuck with me and I pull some strings in the hoose of Lords and I'll be there to cover every case in detail.
.
If someone does an anti-social crime like rape or kiddy diddling then they should be treated in an anti-social way. I think the Judges that sentence these people should have them as hoose guests for 2 weeks after their sentence is up just to see how rehabilitated they are, "say yer daughter is really pretty Judge." I bet you see a lot more throw them in a hole and forget about them sentences, not very humane but then again neither were they towards their victims.


8 comments:

ellie said...

Mr Hoare complained to the papers that he had " a right not to live in fear"
What about the rights of his victim? I'm not sure that I would want his money if I were her but I wouldn't want him to have it either.
I totally agree with you on the judges having the rapists and paedos live with them, if they are no risk to society then why not?

Anonymous said...

The last paragraph is spot on. These senile old gits are totaly out of touch with reality.

You know what senile is? Its what an egyptian sees when he looks into the river....

I'll get me coat......

The Mistress said...

Moobs.

Asymmetric moobs at that.

M@ said...

I find it hard to believe the UK has no legal recourse for the family of the victim to sue for that money.

Alan said...

I'D CUT HIS DICK OFF, AND CHOKE HIM ON IT- AFTER I BROKE EVERY BONE IN HIS BODY slowly, with a snow shovel.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you keep taunting the Diocese of Leeds. Remind me to avoid pissing you off. Come by my house tomorrow, you will be receiving an award.

Old Knudsen said...

ellie I'd take his money as its not like he'd happily give it.

ron knee so whats denial then?

a boxer I heard they were in league with the diocese of leeds.

MJ yeah but hes hot.

matt the UK is becoming more like the US so soon you'll be able to sue anyone for anything.......bliss.

saen but what do you really think?

psychicgeek taunting? I really don't know what you mean, an award? I probably really deserve it you know.

Anonymous said...

Pf, do you want to sentence fate? Modern law and justice is not longer about revenge, that is medieval thinking. And you know that very well.