Saturday 9 February 2008

I am The Alpha Male

For fucks sake Vince Vaughn yer such a fag, now swallow my love ya bitch.

Scottish comedian and actor Craig Ferguson has done the dirty on his country, he has now gone onto my list of people to kill just after Dolph Lundgren , its a very long list which shall keep me busy for the next 60 odd years. Steve Irwin was mine but not Heath ledger, never dangle a fucking baby, yes Michael Jackson some day I shall find you.

Ferguson who likes to play yer typical English twat type now has a chat show in America so the cunt decided to become an American citizen . He is doomed to suffer a life time of being mis-taken for Irish and asked about haggis, bagpipes and kilts. You have forfeited yer natural superiority over the Yanks and can no longer go on about how fat and stupid they are because you are now one of them.

I cried when I heard the news and then I wept and then I gurned my lamps out.


Look at this smug cunt, go on start telling us how everything is bigger in America, the cars, the people, the egos. Enjoy him while you can.


The things I have to do to get a cup of tea.

Old Knudsen is Buy-Sexual, I'm so full of the horn I have to sometimes pay for sex as wanking, pocket pussys, actual cats and jars of liver tend to get dull or go off after a while and I need the thrill, plus I'm fucking sick of eating the liver afterwards, waste not want not.
Don't judge me ya cunts I'm a sex addict so its no my fault.

So seriously no offense to the Yanks but why would you want to be a fucking American when you could be Scottish? I just don't get it.

11 comments:

Gog said...

I don't care how you do it Brother Knudsen just keep doing Gogs will.

Alan said...

I am glad I'm so far away from you Knudsen, I feel my sexual orientation threatened when I see that body of yours, is there anyone who can resist it.
OK, you are a true Sophist, bring wisdom to the proles, for "if there is hope ... it lies in the proles."

The Mistress said...

Did Vince spit or swallow?

The Mistress said...

Try it with a watermelon if you've gone off liver.

I recommend seedless.

Jenny said...

Jars of liver? That's going to stay with me for a few days.

I thought Vince was on your list. But to answer MJ, he's a "receiver" so he swallows.

Right?

FirstNations said...

vince is indeed a 'catcher' but i'm not sure he's trained his pinchbeaver to actually 'swallow'. I'm sure he can make it oog around and look like it's swallowing, like that one guy in Pink Flamingoes? but eventually he has to drop one off at the pool and as they say it all comes out in the end. and of.
some people say that.
Vince in love reminds me of the t-shirt my mother recieved on her 75th birthday-'liquor in the front, poker in the rear'. except his moustache probably isn't as heavy. and he's not a her. otherwise the analogy works. shut up

ellie said...

"Where do you come from?" the Scotsman asked an American.

"From the greatest country in the world," replied the American.

"Funny," said the Scotsman, "you've got the strangest Scottish accent I've ever heard."

Boom tish!

Alan said...

"Where do you come from" the Scotsman asked an American."
He doesn't, ever since the prostate surgery he backfires.
Sorry Ellie, couldn't resist.

Steph said...

That first pic is going in the flick files for later. Cheers!

Old Knudsen said...

I just got an award for commenting, fuck I must be good but this is all yer getting.

Xmichra said...

DUDE. you are on my list.