Friday 1 February 2008

HNK

Half Naked Knudsen



I have at the moment my bare bum on display on a blog elsewhere like some kind of cheap hoorbag and some people were asking about my pathetically tiny penis er tattoo.

I had this posted on another blog a while back which I took doon and put back up and rearranged etc , its a heart on flames on my left hip, don't be put off by the ultraviolet skin colour .
I got this soppy tat done when I was a young man. I fell in love every other week and got my heart broken often when the love wasn't returned and my feelings trampled on like a kitten.

You can see the heart is a bit sketchy, this was due to the lumps that came out when I scraped along a road at speed, remember children there is a reason you shouldn't take dirt bikes onto roads, the bike was ok you'll be glad to hear.

bad pic # 2

Some people have the Devil on their shoulder telling them to do things, well I really do and when I drink it cums alive and jumps about and tells me who to kill.

I have other tats on my shoulders and upper arms that say, "God save the Queen" and "mum & dad" also one that says "Gerard Butler luvs Old Knudsen."
Yes my skin does look good for its age, that's because I moisturise, watch what I eat and bathe in the blood of young run'a'ways. I don't do much to my face as perfection should be left alone.

Gerard Butler my man crush doing a typically Scottish type gesture that gives the impression of indifference just before you get surprised by him decking you.
My favourite lines of his are " Theres only one thing worse than dragons ................ Americans" and ones I have adapted from 300 are " Spartans prepare for glory holes" and "THIS IS KILLAMORY!"


Not to be confused with this gesture that means "help! 97% of my body is covered with pube like hairs."


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lil' devil on bad pic # 2 is situated exactly where?

Anonymous said...

It was quite thoughtful of you to clean and moisturize yer buns before displaying them.
Did you also wax?

Old Knudsen said...

mago left shoulder blade hence the bad picture.

psychicgeek I washed and its not even my birthday, don't push it.

The Mistress said...

You'll have poor Ellie licking the screen.

Old Knudsen said...

I hear her whole computer is wrapped in plastic.

ellie said...

Sorry about the late reply, I have been over at MJ's drooling over some sweet cheeks!

MJ, it's not my screen I want to lick.
Are you suggesting I'm a window licker??

Knudsen: I will unwrap for you anytime oul fella. The flames from my heart will set yer cap on fire but only after my cap (contraceptive) has melted!

Anonymous said...

Holy cap ... that's geronto-sex here? Left shoulder-blade? Should I call you Sigfried? Who's cream-hilled than?

Jenny said...

I've wrapped myself in plastic. It's easier.

Pretty firm buns for a man your age. Do you use a Thigh Master?

Jenny said...

oh and "here here" for Ellie and her tits. Er, that's for the men of course. I'm quite happy with MJ's future pix.

Anonymous said...

TITS of Ellie, even Mäuse-Fäustchen should have a chance here ..., but only if there's a mj-boxer-firstnation-comparison ... Knudsen deserves it!
Show up for the Greeny!

The Mistress said...

Mago: The world has already seen my tits.

Anonymous said...

The world deserves it.

marky said...

Happy Birthday Grandad! You're my hero! (Thanks for scrubbing up)

Old Knudsen said...

Bloody high brow philosophy.

Bittersweet said...

can we enjoy a weekly HNT from now on?

Old Knudsen said...

I'm running out of sexy bits to post.