Thursday 3 January 2008

Suck It You Slag

Vince as he subconsciously gives head to an ice-cream cone while looking at children's toys.

To show what a nice person I am to those who think I'm a right cunt who throws bags of kittens into *rivers* and exposes my todger to weemen and the odd attractive man on the bus.

I thought I should tell you the internal struggle I had to not photoshop the above picture of Vince Vaughn sucking the ice-cream out of his poke into some grotesque ghey Fenian cock sucking scene.

The only reason I didn't was because he is an Honourary Bitter Balls as you can see on my sidebar.

I hear him and Jen are back together and hope that she has as much talent on the poke as he does, I won't tell you what Brad said on the subject as he had been drinking and it was said in confidence.

I just have to say this, if you 'want' to spoil the moment then use yer teeth, fuck I hate it when I get an amateur. Get them older when they've lost all their teeth or skull fuck a meth addict.

Speaking of which Eddie Waring who was once a stunt motorcyclist and male model did the meme I subjected him too and wrote this: "I always sniff my fingers after scratching my arse, just to see how much it stinks."

Ever read something and at that moment you feel closer to them as you have never done before with anyone? its like he diddled my soul.
After you sniff yer finger you usually said something obvious like " fuck that stinks" and then continue to eat yer burger or shove it under the nose of yer wife to validate the stench .

'Y'-Fronts were the greatest invention of the 20th century I believe, a flap in which you can pull out yer lad and piss away, not like boxers were yer knob just falls out or so I told the Judge.

Why has no one ever invented the Y-Front with the Z-Back ? are you confused? I'm thinking of an extra flap you can get yer fingers into so you don't have to put yer hand doon the back or up a leg to scratch yer hole cos I'm lazy and will just poke a hole through the arse of me gunties.


I usually wear boxers as that's what people buy me at Christmas and they don't make them with reinforced arses which may also be a good Idea, market them as "arse pickers."


The Z-Back would also be popular with the gheys I think or so Marky tells me............... Ka-Chow!
*ponds and lakes are better so the current doesn't take the bag out of sight.*

16 comments:

marky said...

This is just repulsive Old K. I am speechless, I have no speech. Hey, I have a new Aristocratic title. The old one was something about "Emperor Marky from Deep Throcking". Bottle Blonde pointed out that it sounded like "Deep Throating". hahahaha. My new title is much better so go to my blog to see. I can't remember it, those Olde Worlde titles are so complicated. Hey wait. Where are the hot weemen in plaid panties? 2008 is the year of positivity Grandad. Bless you and your stinky finger.

Old Knudsen said...

I thought the deep throcking was a bit obvious and you were laughing at yerself but no yer homophobic issues took over and now you have a bumswick by the hole kind of title, well I'm not going to tell you what that sounds like.

marky said...

Ye Olde Worlde fascinates Duke Marky the Perplexed of Bumswick by the Hole. I guess it must be a refuse disposal site somehwere in UK.

Old Knudsen said...

By the Hole on the river Glory.

marky said...

Lord Stankfinger on Bumhole...Is Lord or Duke or Emperor or King better? These titles confuse Duke Marky.

The Mistress said...

Excuse me for interrupting the love fest above but I'd like you to Photoshop the grotesque ghey Fenian cock sucking scene anyway and send it to me privately.

I'll take my teeth out for you if you do.

Eddie Waring would never do THAT for you, now would he?

Jenny said...

You two should get a room.

and I'd like to see the picture too.

Please.

Old Knudsen said...

mj Yes Eddie would do that, you know what a hoor he is.

a boxer I'm no letting my finely shaped arse anywhere near him, no that picture cannot be made.

FirstNations said...

i take it you arent familiar with the video of vince taking it up the poopchute from a chick in a strap-on then. oh, the expression on his face in that unforgettable moment! makes me feel all funny.

want the link?

do ya?

hm?

Old Knudsen said...

I really do not need to see that but thankyou.

marky said...

So where the fuck are you? walking doon a path? we had a big huge storm and it knocked out power for a day, all sorts of havoc. it made me think of our mortality. What happens if a tree falls on me and kills me? Then what? I won't be commenting here then will I?

Old Knudsen said...

I've been posting on my other blogs. If a tree falls on you and kills you then my comment box will be a much better place to be. I like trees.

marky said...

So that's how you really feel Grandad? This is a new low for me. I'm saddened. I enjoyed the tit for tat but I guess that's that.

The Mistress said...

FN: Please send that link to me.

Xmichra said...

I am glad to see you didn't photo shop one of the Honourary Bitter Balls. But it would have been really funny... hehe....

FirstNations said...

knudie: buckbuckbuckbuckbuGAAAAAK
buckbuckbuckbuckbuGAAAAAK
buckbuckbuckbuckbuGAAAAAK
buckbuckbuckbuckbuGAAAAAK

mj: wilco. gotta find the sapsucker again. but yes, our vince is a versitile, open-minded lad...