Thursday 17 January 2008

Not My Problem Mate

Some days you wake up and the sky is grey, yer syphilis is flaring up yer bills are more than you earn and yet again someone has spray painted "Die Knudsen" over yer front door. Then you look at the problems of other people and it puts it all into perspective.

Matthew McConaughey a rich Hollywood star who was once voted the worlds sexiest man has gotten his hot Brazilian model gurlfriend Camilla Alves pregnant. Ha ha! I wouldn't want yer troubles mate.

Or I just look at yer blogs and am grateful I'm not you.

7 comments:

The Mistress said...

You're talking like a Kraut now.

So shouldn't it be "Der Knudsen" instead of "Die Knudsen"? ...

since Knudsen is masculine.

Old Knudsen said...

Well if I had did it I would put "Herr Knudsen" oh yeah Knudsen is very manly.

The Mistress said...

I would put "Hairy Knudsen" 'cause your testosterone levels of manliness are so high that you have hairy palms.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Knudsen is too much man for any one woman.

M@ said...

What a dog!

UBERMOUTH said...

Well judging by her mismatched bikini, looks like the kid is going to be the nerd in school.

Bittersweet said...

oh yes, nothing quite like blog browsing to cheer you up ;)

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmatthew, oh Mmmmmmmmmatthew MmmmcConaughey.

Slurp.