Tuesday 29 January 2008

Love Me With Lard



I was tagged a while back by Witchypoo for a meme about some quirky things about me. I write so much stuff (well over 1,000 posts) its hard to know what I haven't said so I mostly used pictures to spice this meme up and help you readers that have trouble with the word thingys . Not too quirky and you get what you pay for.

I'm a fire starter twisted fire starter. The fire of passion is a blessing and a curse to me.


If you look past my gruff exterior you'll see that I'm quite sensitive.
When I was young I was fearless, I later learned what fear is and am now no longer fearless but I am more brave than then because I face my fears.


I become bigger than life and perform for the crowd but don't believe the praise or applause.


And I think it's gonna be a long long time till touch down brings me round again to find I'm not the man they think I am at home Oh no no no I'm a rocket man.


I am a real man loyal to my friends and unforgiving to my enemies. What are you fucking looking at Diocese of Leeds?


I am not the same person I was when I was younger. That is a good thing as I was as deep as a bird bath and cared for no one.



I believe that life is a journey and I am looking for something. I don't know what it is but I know that others I meet and things that happen will help me find it as I shall help them.


I don't like to brag but thousands of weemen, 8 men, 2 donkeys, various inanimate objects, 12 chickens, 1 turkey and yer ma can't all be wrong.



18 comments:

Alan said...

Knudsen your burning up the fuse out there alone, that's for sure.
Beyond the quirkiness:
When I first saw you on BBC TV, quite some time ago, I said to myself: "how can I be like this man, for he's truly the "Son of Blog,"
I became a deciple, a weak one (as you know, but you gave me hope, and support when all others laughed) who has faltered at every step to interpret your living scripture, changing everyday like only truth can, and must- truth can never rust.
O! ye of little faith, who fail to see your words as - FREEDOM - they really are, and not as their small minds percieve.
(are you goin' to lend me the 20 or not, I wont ask you again)

Old Knudsen said...

As long as I can hold yer passport and put a tracking chip into yer neck the 20 is yers, just give me till next week to raise it.

The Mistress said...

That bikini shot is hot.

Does this mean I'm turning into a lezzer?

ellie said...

I love the lunchbox you have packed into those jeans!

Manuel said...

The picture of you on stage with open shirt is very very funny......

h said...

I was hoping OK was going to enlighten us about Mormons in this post. Perhaps he can do it better than this departed lad.

You'll have to scroll down to review his experience with the Mormons. Good stuff, methinks.

http://jehovahsvengefulspirit.blogspot.com/

Old Knudsen said...

bittersweat you I look like an angry waiter.

MJ I must be too.

ellie wanna salad cream sandwich?

manuel this one is for the ladies.

trolly I had this written before he died so you can thank me and karma.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

You've outdone yourself there, Da! I'm just about speechless, which is rare for me ya know?

Xmichra said...

lol... cute :) You should mention that somewhere. That somecrazy woman in canada thinks yer cute with all your leezers and wankers and what have you. hehe.

Jenny said...

A turkey?

marky said...

M.P.D.

M@ said...

I see you don't like Teddy Open-Borders Kennedy....

Anonymous said...

the visuals certainly did help. Thanks. Odd, I have an Elton John song in my head now.

Victor Bravo Monchego, Jr said...

You rock my world, Ol' Knudy.

Old Knudsen said...

DBS very rare.

xmichra really? anyone I know?

a boxer it was christmas.

marky WD40

matt the Kennedys are and always have been a waste of time, I had words with Ted's cowardly dad once.

ms pool I hope its not, "I'm still standing" cos that was shit.

VB You make my world highly suspicious yer a strange one.

Jangle Jangle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

Only one turkey? You disappoint me.

Alan said...

Knudsen, you're back on top again as usual.
I got the 20, thanks!
Me Ma has this big smile on her face lately- was that your bike I saw the other night.