Saturday 12 January 2008

False Advertising

As weemen get older God has deemed in his wisdom to make their arses bigger, this makes Old Knudsen most horny as he like some junk in the trunk or is it rubbish in the boot?

Men on the other hand are a different kettle of fish. Either born with what is known as "white boy ass" or as they get older their bums disappear.

Asians have no arses to speak off, Blacks have big bubble butts and Slavs are just dirty so who cares?

Old Knudsen is a most gifted individual, marred only by an over abundance of good looks, intelligence, tact, a huge G-spot finding cock , buns of steel, washing line abs, strong manly arms and a tongue that never quits, my humble modesty prevents me from bragging.

Now for you white boys with a pancake behind you can be like Jessica Simpson and get padded gunties.

Go Softwear Padded Butt Boxer Briefs:

Body-hugging stretch cotton
Butt enhancing padding
Nonfunctional fly contour pouch

Or you can wear padded gurly panties, its yer choice.

The sock doon the front is no longer necessary as they have that cover er padded too.



6 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

Bring codpieces back, that's what I say. More like protection against a kick in the balls than padded undies but has much the same effect.
I would need an XXXL by the way.

marky said...

God you're gifted and that womans ass is a gift also. Who is she? I want her phone number.

Anonymous said...

I would be nothing without my false advertising.

The Mistress said...

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'!

Old Knudsen said...

eddie I never liked my knob smelling like cod.

marky that shallow bumbo is Kim Kardashian, big arse, sex tape and a small brain.

Ms Pool but they look so real sometimes.

MJ such deep poetry, you have inspired me.

Unknown said...

I must say I do so fancy an athletic bum. But it's been so long since I've seen one...