Thursday 13 December 2007

If We Could Really See The Bloggers


The plumber marveled at my firm white breasts pushing against my blouse. "maybe you'd like me to check out yer plumbing" he said as he pressed his rock hard body against my well toned form. " My husband is due back from work soon" I said breathlessly as he nuzzled my neck, I knew it was wrong but it felt so good. He put his hand doon my feminine lace panties his finger reaching in deep making me twitch, "yer nice and wet he said with a smug smile, now bend over the washer while I tighten yer drum." I didn't argue his solid 8 inch truncheon of joy was my master. "you must be the hottest customer I've ever had" he said as he penetrated me deeply making me climax 12 times in a row.




So I was going doon Killamory main street and some dopey fucker rear ended me. I was so fucking mad as I wasn't even in a cunting car, I was walking. "Get away from me" I shouted " ya dirty Slavic cunt, go hump a dog." Anyway did I ever tell ya how I won an eagle off the French at Waterloo ? The train station not the battle. I was playing cards with some frogs while waiting for a train and they put a "Normandy comb over eagle" in the pot, not literally as eagles don't taste that good.



As well as "Well Done Fillet" I have just created 7 other blogs, subscribe to them now or Knudsen will win. A man came into the restaurant last night and said, "Do you serve Lobster?" I replied, "Sir I serve anyone as long as they tip well" he then enquired, "do you have frogs legs?" You all know about the complex I have with my legs, I prefer the term "bandy" than having them called frogs legs.

8 comments:

marky said...

Is that last picture of you in your stockings you internet hor blogger? nice.

The Mistress said...

There's no mention of "plumber's crack."

That would have been just as sexy as a Dutch Oven.

Old Knudsen said...

marky no the middle one was me, yer a bit dial up today aren't ya lad.

MJ I'm just waiting to see who will claim to be the first one, crack is wack.

Anonymous said...

Out of meds ... again?

Manuel said...

the last picture is me......dont you just wanna touch me...

Old Knudsen said...

mago have you got some?

manuel I wanna give you a tip.

Foot Eater said...

A sandwich walks into a pub. The landlord says, 'Sorry, we don't serve food in here.'

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but don't share!