Sunday 30 December 2007

Enough!

Me and Penny in more happy days


Ever think that yer partner is the devil? or maybe just a cunting Mud monster? well some enterprising yank has come up with restraining orders to keep away supernatural and paranormal entities for only $5 each, you receive a printed document that bars them from approaching or contacting you.
I wish I had known this when I went through that abusive relationship I had with Penny Wiseman, for she was a zombie! no not an I.T. technician a real zombie.

I'd come home from a hard day at the pub and there would be no dinner on the table, the place was a mess and covered in blood. I found part of a man's arm behind the sofa and confronted her with it, she merely snarled and snatched it from my hands and ate it. Do you know how that feels? no I really hope you don't. To be accused of imagining things and having no proof.

Not only do I think she was seeing other men but I think it was weemen, children and neighbourhood dogs.
I tried to talk to her about my feelings but she'd just lurch towards me and try to eat my brains, it was so belittling to be with someone who dismissed you like that and just saw you as a piece of meat, she wanted me for my brains but not in a nice way.

Why did we stay together for two years? you may ask, well it was the great sex. Rough, angry, animalistic sex with wrestling and biting. I knew she was getting bored in the last 6 months of our relationship when she'd just lie there like a dead body, I didn't mind but the vacant look in her eyes told me she was thinking about ripping apart someone else.

I found out who it was when I came home early one day to find her biting the milkman. I just left, well I grabbed the beer from the fridge, broke the remote for the TV and left with tears in my eyes, she had never bitten me like that.

Penny was a strange one, I think once they get a taste of yer blood they can't live without you, she only wanted me when she knew she couldn't have me, she'd jump out at me, bang on windows and leave messages on my phone like "eeeerrrrrrrrrrr" but no I have my dignity, I gave into to her once and we were together for a week before the old patterns started up again, no I was done with her and her promises of eerrrrr and gggrrrrr.

I could have done with a restraining order as Penny has never left my life since our break up, yes you've guessed it, she is now one of the heads at the back of my fridge now. I got enough of her one day when she showed up snarling and waving her arms in a jealous and deadly way in the middle of a three some I was having with the Thompson twins.

Her jealous streak shows when I put another head on the fridge shelf but I have taken back my power now. "Alba Gu Bra!"

Maybe yer ex needs a stake through their heart or a jolly good be-heading but not in a dirty Arab way.
Get yer restraining orders here


Signs that you may be in a relationship with an abusive paranormal entity are:

You frequently worry about how they will react to things you say or do
Your family and friends have warned you about them, or told you that they are concerned for your safety or emotional well being
You leave and then return to them repeatedly, against the advice of your friends, family, and loved ones
You have trouble ending the relationship, even though you know inside it’s the right thing to do

You may need protection from an abusive paranormal entity if they:
Are jealous or possessive toward you (a primary symptom of abusive relationships)
Try to control you, often by being very bossy or demanding
Try to isolate you by demanding you cut off social contacts and friendships
Pressure you sexually, or demand sexual activities you are not comfortable with
Have a history of bad relationships
Are violent and/or lose their temper quickly
Shame, humiliate, or embarrass you, either privately or around family and friends Claim that you are responsible for their emotional state (a criteria for co-dependency)
Blame you when they mistreat you Abuse drugs or alcohol


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

13 comments:

M@ said...

If the ghost drinks too much, that can be a warning sign right there, too.

Eddie Waring said...

Somebody or something drank all my whiskey the other night, ate 1/2 a loaf of bread and bowked all over my bathroom while I was passed out on the sofa. If only I had known about this before...

marky said...

Golly, maybe we need a break from each other Grandfather.

The Mistress said...

I am visited nightly by an Incubus and it's a mutually beneficial relationship.

His sister, the Succubus, wants your phone number but now that she's read this posting, she's not so sure.

What should I tell her?

tony said...

Ah Knudski! "........the vacant look in her eyes told me she was thinking about ripping apart someone else......" Sounds like a typical Saturday Night in Mytholmroyd!
It just goes to prove that if you look after the penny's,the pounds will look after themselves...!
All The Best for 2008!

marky said...

Dammit. my computer crashed tonight WHILE I WAS ON YOUR BLOG so i was blaming you for planting some virus and tech support was sure all was lost. i waited for a half hour and lo and behold it was resurrected, just like my Lord Jesus. Just the same yer a cunt. i know yer up to no good. But yer my Grandpapa and I love you anyway. Teach me yer wayz cuz I'm just a lad.

Old Knudsen said...

matt are ya saying that too many spirits is bad?

eddie waring lucky you have a wife to clean up yer puke.

MJ you never see a married Succubus, then they become I'mnotdoingthatubustard.

tony you've convinced me I'm off to sunny Mytholmroyd for me hols.

marky well you did say you wanted a break from each other, look in yer program files for 'Knudsendeathworm'

Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Happy New Year you miserable old git. Good things upon your house in 2008.

Jenny said...

great sex will always trump the whole issue with restraining orders and blood sucking.

Always.

ellie said...

I ticked all the boxes the only snag is .... the fucker is still living. Is there something that can make him a paranormal entity a bit quicker?

I can't wait to sign up ;)Worth five of anyones money.

ellie said...

At a glance I thought you had sent Marky a picture of ... "knudsensthreadworm"

Eddie Waring said...

lucky you have a wife to clean up yer puke.

Ha! She doesn't clean or cook. She can however take a good punch.

Old Knudsen said...

sam problem-child-bride and to you ya happy young hottie.

a boxer do you think we will ever meet again?

ellie he could be under the control of a TV tough guy demon or a cunt wizard.

eddie waring if the Romans hadn't of built that wall you might have been civilised.