Friday 14 December 2007

Cats With Glow Sticks Shoved Up Their Arses

As if cats aren't creepy enough.


Scientists from South Korean have cloned cats by manipulating a fluorescent protein gene. They say this may be a step forward in the treatment of human genetic diseases.

In a side effect, the cloned cats glow in the dark when exposed to ultraviolet beams so if glowing in the dark is yer genetic disease yer in luck.

Me I see it as a cunning way of breeding glowing cats so the wee South Koreans can catch their dinner in the dark.

However if past claims of cloning dogs and humans are anything to go by the South Koreans are lying fuckers.

8 comments:

Dr Maroon said...

Had a quick scan round the old place Knudsen, and I'd never have believed it possible but I think you've taken this blog down market.

I tug my beard with respect at you.

witchypoo said...

Clever cat finding Koreans, huh? I thought dog was their specialty dish. Man's best friend and a bag of chips.

Foot Eater said...

Haven't seen a pussy glow like that since I went out with that girl from Chernobyl.

Old Knudsen said...

Dr Maroon and to think you got me on a good day.

witchypoo they eat anything cute, just ask Paul McCartney he cries himself to sleep at night thinking about it.

a boxer I think they clone bloggers now as I found another Knudsen who is old with a news blog.

footeater do I believe you've dated gurls?

Anonymous said...

Okay, here's the secret url:
http://wolf.ok.ac.kr/~annyg/deutsch/d1.htm
Come doggydoggy ... so this little shit-and-bark-machines are good for a thing at least.

All that glowing things out there in the night shall be cats? Nonsense!

ellie said...

Glowing cats arse in the road instead of cats eyes would make parking yer bike easier.

ellie said...

Oh maybe not, just remembered cats have a sausage roll hole don't they? All puckered up like an old smokers mouth.

marky said...

Kitties Rule!