Tuesday 27 November 2007

Those Silly Sand Savages Are At It Again

Gillian Gibbons a 54 year old British schoolteacher in Sudan, may face blasphemy charges for insulting Islam's Prophet. This could mean six months in jail, 40 lashes or a fine.

She had a teddy bear brought in by one of her pupils and they voted on what they should name it. The six and seven-year-olds choose the name.

Twenty out of the 23 children chose Muhammad as their favourite name, no shit as the little buggers constantly get brainwashed about Muhammad.

The other teachers are calling this an "innocent mistake" I myself think maybe she should have put some thought into it as the people she is dealing with aren't big thinkers, it was some of the parents who made the complaint.

A threat to Islam

Men are gathering outside the jailhoose where Ms Gibbons is being held in Khartoum and her safety is in question.

Ignorance of the law isn't an excuse but c'mon those Muslim cuntries do have some stupid fucking laws.

11 comments:

The Mistress said...

How does one get a job as a lash administrator?

Momentary Madness said...

I have a sneak I call Muhammad, but in light of your post I don't think it's fair ...........
...on the sneak. I think I'll change it to Nick Griffin or David Irving.

witchypoo said...

Seriously, if you plan to teach in a Muslim country, check out their laws about alcohol, graven images, all that sort of thing.
Otherwise, they be teaching you.
The hard way.

Jenny said...

*banging head on desk at work.*

Anonymous said...

Well, she's certainly embraced the religion thats about to embrace her.
Stupid woman, after all of the brainwashing that goes on in those countries you would have thought that at least the teacher would have some sort of thought process.
I'd give her the lashes for sheer stupidity.

Perry Neeham said...

If only 'Funky' Gibbons could get Dawkins' "The God Delusion" out of the prison library while awaiting her whipping she would read it with even more relish than I did.

FirstNations said...

'A Bear Named Muhammed' is on the top picks list over at Bath House Addict!
when will the hypocrisy end???
On the one hand they're releasing movies about large sweaty hairy men enjoying swarthy, non-halel buttsecks in a public toilet and on the other hand they're arresting this woman for distributing promotional tie-ins to their children; I say it's a crazy mixed up world myself.

M@ said...

That poor woman. Organized religion truly is the devil.

To me churches are quaint anachronisms but I'll be damned if I'm going to "tolerate" mosques going up in my country.

I mean, I eschew violence but we'd never allow zoning ordinances that'd permit sirens calling us to prayer five times per day.

F*ck that.

M@ said...

Over my dead Irish body.

Dick Headley said...

The Fuzzies are learning. No more throwing spears at Maxim machine guns. Now they use the media.

Anonymous said...

This is why the very best religions come in cellophane packets and have "Andrex" printed on the side.