Saturday 10 November 2007

Suicide Dating


Inspired by Matt of Animal mind who read the below post and admitted to having a date with an Arabic woman, that is so cool just think how many comedy opportunities there could be, he expressed a hope that she doesn't blow up the coffee hoose which is a good start. After this if you don't get yer hole then I don't know what.


1) where do you hide the bomb in that outfit ? (if she dresses scantily)
2) I take it the bomb strapped around yer waist is what is making you look chubby (if she wears a burka)
3) so do you ever get stoned?
4) My favourite Arabic dish is Chicken Jihad.
5) my mouths as dry as a camel's twat (make her feel at home)
6) I only call it a "pork sword" its all Matt meat baby totally kosher (kosher being a Muslim word shows yer a man of the world)
7) So Muhammad shagged a nine year old, just wondering, do you have any younger sisters? (shows you respect their traditions)
8) Israel, whats that about?
9) To test just how terroristy she is ask, "so how important do you think it is for pilots to learn how to land their plane safely?"
10) To be romantic sing Sunni and Shia "I got Jew babe" a song about beheading hot Jews.



Just be careful lad, those Arabs have a self destruct personality.

6 comments:

M@ said...

Three and Eight kill me.

witchypoo said...

I have a picture of myself in a burqua. It's much sexier than that one. I also like old people. They are wise, even though their spelling brain cells have deteriorated.

Old Knudsen said...

matt lets hope its not by beheading.

witchypoop Wisdom does not necessarily come with age but I have a ton of it , are you referring to my spelling of Burka? as its not even an English word who knows how they spell it like Al Qaeda that has many variations , do you look like a colourful ghost in yer burka per chance?

Anonymous said...

Right and to the point. Which is why the polis are taking me by the point to the local polis station (ya durty fekkers, get ya honds aff me point)

The Uncivil Servant said...

One of questions should be:
"Does my bomb look big in this?"

Old Knudsen said...

ron knee I heard you came to a sticky end.

vokkoff there are only 3 men that can come off with the occasional one-liner that will make me laugh, I killed one, one isn't blogging right now and the third is very close.
Вы угадали Gog настолько теперь я угадывает вас, реально большой секрет.