Saturday 27 October 2007

I'll Protect You From The Hooded Claw.

I haven't goaded the Ragheads for a while.

Sheikh Abu Hamza al-Masri is a crazy Muslim extremist cleric who looks more like a Bond villian. " I do not expect you to pull out of Iraq Mr Bush, I expect you to die."


Abu Hamza lost both hands and one eye in either A) clearing landmines in Afghanistan B) cut off for theft in Saudi Arabia C) A nitroglycerin accident at an Al Qaeda training camp. His hole hasn't been properly cleaned of shit since the 1990's.



He is currently in prison for inciting hatred and being sympathetic to Al Qaeda, what did he think there was free speech in Britain? away and fuck what a stupid idea that is, as an inciter of hatred myself my advice to Abu would be do it in a satirical way, they think they are being insulted and that I'm serious but they just aren't sure and don't want to say anything in case they look stupid.


Police do not think he had a hand in 9/11 or the London bombing.

No comments: