Friday 26 October 2007

Hillary In Her Birthday Suit

Hillary Clinton has just celebrated her 60th birthday, she did so not with a quiet dinner with her family but rather with a star studded campaign fundraiser, remember the richest wins. The poor rich Republicans are all trying to invoke the spirit of Reagan and sniping at each other, "I'm Reagan" "No I'm Reagan" "No I'm Reagan and so is my wife."
I no longer believe that McCain will be the next US preez, he kinda fucked it up.

Back to Hillary sweet cheeks, all her lot are biting their lips so they'll get a chance at being her running mate. Don't get me wrong, I'd so ride Hillary but it would just be dirty nasty sex with some biting and hair pulling nothing more , I don't respect the woman, shes too cold blooded and calculating in her bid for power.

I've known weemen who have been badly beat by their husbands and then warm the bed up for him when he gets out of prison for it , also I've known weemen ready to forgive all when the husband cheats on her, they actually beg him to stay even after the philanderer was found to be abusing his own kids.

The man being the bread winner and children are usually a reason these weemen stay in the home because they can't see any other way to live but Hillary a lawyer now a senator was humiliated in front of the world, why is Bill's bendy willy not hacked off and put doon the garbage disposal ? no she stood by him smiling like a dolt and holding hands and no doubt said, "you had better help me run for president bitch or else." An ambitious couple you can tell but there is just so much wrong here, is this really the kind of person the Yanks want as the first female preez? or is it as usual just a matter of what is offered? is manipulation really freedom and democracy?

Happy birthday Hillary, you are a scary prospect for the world.

5 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

he likes to watch.

marky said...

she looks so happy. cute picture of Hill.

Xul said...

The man said he didn't have sex with that woman! How else was poor Billy Boy supposed to moisten his stogie? Certainly not with Hill's old dried up cooch!

Manuel said...

Grim...

SamD said...

Yeah grim all right.

I just don't get why everyone thinks that because it's about damned time for -A- woman to be US President any of us think it should be -THAT- woman.