Monday 22 October 2007

The Cabinet Is Burning

Blair: And then he'd corner me and thump me on the shoulder, saying that I was asking for it.


Bush: Don't put up with that shit Tony, reshuffle.


Blair: No G Dawg I honestly believe he'll change, hes promised me it'll be like it was before.

A new book by political writer Anthony Seldon claimed that Tony Blair felt like an "abused and bullied wife" as speculation grew over his resignation.

Not only did tempers flare between Blair and Brown but one of Gordon Brown's allies Ed Balls was increasingly rude to Blair and *exacerbated* feelings in both camps by blaming Brown for not having the "balls" to lead a revolt against Blair.

Mr Balls has denied all of this as nonsense, and said that Blair was just a little bitch, "Ex Prime Ministers are like gardens" he said "They need a good dig every now and again."

Tony Blair was in therapy at a safe location and was unavailable for comment and Gordon Brown (texture like sun) didn't want to deal with it .


*Old Knudsen increased his wordpower by watching "Shawn of the dead."*

6 comments:

ellie said...

I'm sure its not just the players wiping off their sweaty rackets!

ellie said...

This was meant for the previous post but it is quite comfortable here !

Old Knudsen said...

Don't you like spam?

ellie said...

Spam is fine with HP sauce and O'Hara's plain loaf. I was just feeling anti- social when I posted.

Eddie Waring said...

The 12 year old lads almost have bigger tits, at least the ones around here (fat mexicans) do.

Old Knudsen said...

ellie My life is anti-social well done.

mr waring I think Brown has a nice set of moobs.