Thursday 6 September 2007

Wheres Fossett?


Steve Fossett is 'Lost' here he is on the island being attacked by a polar bear, zig zag man, don't you know they are attracted to ghey looking jump suits, I mean who isn't?

Adventurer Steve Fossett who has flown balloons, gliders, and powered aircraft and skippered the odd sailboat went missing when he took his private plane over the Nevada mountains, he had a radio and a mobile phone and 5 hours of fuel. Reports of strange lights, equipment failures and other missing aircraft over the last 64 years have has earned the area the nickname " The Nevada Rhombus."
Long time friend and adventurer in finance Richard Branson briefly glanced up from making money to say, "If Steve is dead its a sad lost to the world, if hes not then yay!."

Do you think I really care if some rich cunt who wants to fly about the place goes missing? it is funny, er I mean ironic setting 116 records in 5 sports, (76 still stand) including flying solo around the world in a balloon and he bites the big one on a pleasure flight, not that I'm saying hes dead but who says God doesn't have a sense of humour?

6 comments:

Annie said...

For some reason this post made me lolz. And I had made a pact with myself to stop reading your blog. Oh well.

ellie said...

I knew you wouldn't let me down Knudsen, your twisted brain as sharp as ever. I missed that when I was away x

Manuel said...

Of course he's called Steve Tap over here....

FirstNations said...

i say it's suicide. a couple weeks from now they'll find a little chunk of him lodged in some coyote's gullet that will be raddled with carcinomas.

'oh what a man,' they'll say, 'went out with the same kind of verve as with which he lived at' and be shot for bad grammer.

i blame chupacabra.

Portia said...

i can hardly believe that, in this day and age, we're still losing airplanes!

Old Knudsen said...

annie weemen always cum back for more Old Knudsen, I sure it has something to do with self loathing.

ellie and how was rehab? no wonder its called 'The devil's dandruff'

manuel it took me a whole 10 seconds to get that one but it was worth the wait.

first nations the man must hate his family and visa versa, so self indulgent.

paddy at least you have a name, poor wee horsey had none.

portia those things aren't meant to stay up in the air.