Sunday 23 September 2007

Think Once Think Twice Think Bike


George Clooney , Oscar winner, Honorary bitter balls and former Batman was involved in a auto accident when the motorcycle he was riding was hit by the car of a careless driver who doesn't appreciate the talent or beauty of the Clooney and will get punched on the back of the head if I see them in the street.

George broke his rib and suffered road rash but his face is ok, his female companion broke her, ah who cares? I repeat George's face was not damaged.

11 comments:

Bittersweet said...

thank the lord

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

whew... thank goodness. It looks like his face won't be suffering any razor burn either.

FirstNations said...

he looks like he just recieved a 'best dressed wino award' or something. i want to see whats going on out of shot there. holding a short dog of muscatel? shoes patched with duct tape?

Old Knudsen said...

The man could be covered in boils and horse shit and I'd, er I mean many would still do him.

Megan McGurk said...

I would. It's impossible for that man to look ugly. Yum.
And he's literate, what a bonus.

savannah said...

just so you know, i wasn't his companion...even though i do have a broken foot....

Marteen said...

If ANYONE should EVER do ANY harm to the gorgeous Mr Clooney they will have me to deal with. And I bite and scratch. A lot.

Jenny said...

I lit candles when I heard the news.

Old Knudsen said...

Back off you lot hes mine.

Jeff G said...

I heard the Dafur government was trying to take him out.

BTW, brilliant post.

Old Knudsen said...

all my posts are brilliant just various levels of brilliance.