Saturday 22 September 2007

They Were Asking For It

An exhibition celebrating the work of Kylie Minogue has opened in Glasgow, it features 45 customes and 60 photographs of her art.
It also contained those famous gold lamé hotpants until those voices in my head told me to grab them for a good sniff.

I was wondering are any of my readers solicitors? as I've been charged with 'lewd bahviour' which obviously means when someone grabs a pair of hot pants and starts to sniff the crotch and then when security tries to take them you lick them and shove them doon yer trousers, who would have guessed there was a law against that? I'm a first time offender if that helps my case, well first time for gold hot pants I should add. I'm sorry for anyone that wanted to see the hot pants in one piece .

No comments: