Friday 7 September 2007

Osama Makes A Cumback.

Osama bin hiding is making a comeback. He released a tape of his greatest hits and his new rant 'I will so fuck the west up.' Osama is looking older but his grey beard has now mysteriously turned jet black, could this be the new vital looking Osama for a younger audience of Al Qaeda fighters? 14 year old boys are a common occurrence as snipers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

There has been news that Osama underwent a few nips and tucks and had the name of a former goat lover removed from his arm but those rumours have not been verified by his CIA handler as of yet.

Osama said that two things will happen, either Al Qaeda will escalate its destructive efforts or the west will convert to Islam. Can you really see big fat Americans bowing to Mecca five times a day? or can you see the British chav giving up bacon sarnies? for fucks sake Osama yer one dumb skinny tall left handed cunt and no mistake, I've had shites with more IQ.

Osama has mostly played on his glory days when he let others go die for Allah while he bravely hid in a cave masturbating to Saddam in his gunties.

Saddam put the 'dick' into dicktater.

Now hes back with a vengeance or for some more vengeance and this time he has help. The hot but fickle Obama Gurl who has now decided to vote for Hilary has become the Osama Gurl. The YouTube has gone over well with thousands of hits a day where she frolics half naked in a cave with an embarrassed Bin Laden before her head is cut off. I won't post this YouTube as only weak bloggers post YouTubes and you know they only post them when they run out of fucking memes.


Such poor taste in men I wonder what her relationship with her father was like that she must glom onto older men with a higher purpose who will care nothing for her. Ah fuck it I swore I wasn't going to cry.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the west embracing Allah, unless they can turn him into Jesus and continue being typical bad christians. We don't bow down well if your not from Hollywood.

Eddie Waring said...

Where is the video of her frolicking around in a cave half naked with Hillary? That I would pay to see, although probably not very much, 50p maybe.

Old Knudsen said...

All that Islam crap looks like too much hard work. Was Allah white and blue eyes like Jesus?

Jeff G said...

Hey Old K - love the picture of UBL...cracked me up. I'd like to join the Nation and have linked to you: http://manfromchicago.blogspot.com/

Old Knudsen said...

Just do me 101 random facts about yerself and yer in, I do like to know my Knudsenites.

Jeff G said...

I have accepted your challenge and posted my 101 facts: http://manfromchicago.blogspot.com/

Enjoy, but no notifying the FBI.

After a night in Knudsen Nation, everything in the real world gets the volume turned down. Nothing can piss you off. Your word is law, and if other people break that law or question you, even that doesn't piss you off.