Sunday 23 September 2007

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Does The U.N.


No nose? how does it smell?



Ka-Chow! its the way he tells them.


"Yes Vlad Putin in there."

Vladimir Putin and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad get a little carried away as they talk about what they would do to the west given the chance.


Mahmoud has dreams about going to New York.


Oh no its the crack Iranian army, these guys are so tough they don't mind the camp wigs and the flags in their rifles that say "bang."


Mahmoud the little tease goes for a public display of affection much to his young friend's embarrassment.

Here are some things Mahmoud has said about Isreal to make us love him so.

“Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation’s fury.”

“As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map.”

“The Zionist regime is a dried up and rotten tree which will be annihilated with one storm.”

“The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.”

Woops my mistake, Hitler said the last one.

11 comments:

Megan McGurk said...

He's a real charmer, for sure. Why does he always wear that grey suit and white shirt instead of their traditional clothes?

Jenny said...

You had me at "no nose."

tony said...

I have much Empathy with Mahmoud MyDinnerJacket.
Like Him, Noses Run In My Family (as do Legs&Bowels)

Manuel said...

He's a geg that akmadinnajacket....

Manuel said...

Oh there's a rumour by the way that one Mr J Adair has severe penis problems at the moment. All the drugs n weight lifting have had a very negative effect and he has to get it fixed....

seems like there should be a punch-line....

willowtree said...

That picture of Putin porking Amadirtyman is disgusting! It makes me sick when people don't take their socks of to screw.

Old Knudsen said...

medbh I don't know he looks like Rain man or something. I hope the hundreds of Celtic supporters got that post.

a boxer I did? must of blacked out, was I good?

tony my boils weep to hear that.

manuel how can you re-grow yer willy back? I heard hes a taker anyway.

willowtree don't bash other cultures I'm sure we can learn from them and their dirty ways.

Xul said...

Mahmoud always reminds me of Charlie Manson for some reason.

Bock the Robber said...

Nice to see you sticking it to old JingleJangle. He's a Fenian, you know.

Old Knudsen said...

Xul Mahmoud is a controlled crazy Manson is acting crazy and not at all charming.

Mr the Robber I thought his eyes looked very close.

Dick Headley said...

Mahmoud just doesn't understand America that's all. He should have worn a stars and stripes bikini and done a little dance with Britney...round it off with a few Leno type one-liners and Bush would have surrendered.