Thursday 6 September 2007

I Think I Did It Again.


We couldn't keep the news to ourselves any longer, Halle and I are finally going to have a baby. I kept telling the tart she was getting on a bit I mean shes 41, lucky she has still kept her looks. After sex she used to stick her legs up in the air for 5 minutes in order for my egg seeking soldier jizz to find their targets.

She is 2 months pregnant and has diabetes which means extra risk for the baby, don't worry I'll make sure she stays away from BBQ chicken.

Here are some names we are considering: Alize,Lexus,Mercedes,La Shawnte, La Quitta, Hennessy,KelShanique, MayOnnaise,Traonna, La Vetrius, BonQuisha,Rontoyon,Destiny,India, Delvon, Sharelle, London, Divine, Vinnisha, Prudencia, La Tasheanne, Shalamar, Gonarrea and Latrina.
Suggestions are welcome but please nothing stupid.

13 comments:

The Mistress said...

Aquanetta.

Like the hairspray.

Or MJ.

The Mistress said...

Eddie Waring if it's a boy.

Oh no. That's stupid.

Xul said...

How about something classy yet traditional, like Por'sha or
La Fawnduh?

Eddie Waring said...

Tampax

willowtree said...

That photo has obviously been photoshopped, there's no way her tits look that good in real life!

j.r. said...

horse if it's a boy. chandalier if it's a girls. apple if their not sure

Old Knudsen said...

MJ Eddie Hairspray, sounds like a tough rock 'n' roll biker.

Xul Shakespeare should be turning in his grave as we use names like Porsche and Aquanetta .

Eddie Waring no thanks I'm trying to quit.

willowtree my secret is out, shes not all that to be honest.

Jim very classy names my child is bound to be a world leader.

ellie said...

You of all people should know that London Berry is a crap name for a baby, it will end up being called Stroke City!

Manuel said...

Dont forget your roots, just add an o onto anything and it's "Belfasted". Example being Anto, Jimbo, Lexuso, Sharello, you get the point.

There's a kid where LMM works called MICHAELOWEN and that's his first name, not his surname.... tragic...oh and there are 3 Shakira's too. Shakira? On the Falls Road? Catch a fucking grip...

Portia said...

ha! i almost see my name in there, only off by a letter...my real name that is. thanks a lot man.
:)

Old Knudsen said...

ellique I like Dingle in the south of Ireland as a name.

mano or a 'Y' at the end, fuck we're a lazy lot.

portiapotty Latrin is a lovely name.

The Little Cheese said...

You still haven't named our baby yet, how dare you.

Old Knudsen said...

I thought we settled on Segma Cheese.