Sunday 23 September 2007

I Did It Mime Way


The rules of Karma are strange sometimes, the bad people can go years without getting pay back but if a good person shoplifts a few pork chops from Iceland for his dinner he automatically gets caught and put in prison thanks to the three strikes law.
Marcel Marceau the famous French mime and father of the actress Sophie died in Paris at the age of 84.
During World War II he was in the Resistance a Jew himself he helped save Jewish children by altering their identity cards so the Germans would think they were too young to deport, see ? the Nazis did have feelings.
So you save some kids and Karma lets you be a successful mime and live to the age of 84, I think he canceled out any good he did. I hate clowns , mimes and politicians with a passion, I met Marceau in the 70's when I was on the same bill at the Moulin Noir, I was Knudsen and his musical spoons until that cunt Uri Geller bent them all, see the way those Jews stick together? just like Hollywood. Have you ever fought a mime artist ? bloody confusing, you think you have him but he was just miming all along and he near chokes you to death with a mime lasso.

The world is a safer place now that Marceau is gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

safe from mime lassos. Never thought of it. Good egg that mime.

Old Knudsen said...

The only good mime is a mime trapped in an invisable box.

Manuel said...

...




















I mimed my comment

Old Knudsen said...

thrusting and slapping a pretend arse does not a comment make.