Wednesday 8 August 2007

The Yangtze River Dolphin Is Off The Menu.

Due to pollution and 3 gorgeous dams the Yangtze river dolphin has been officially declared extinct.
What a pity as they were mighty tasty creatures. The cuff links aren't too worried because they are expanding their commercial interests and raking in the cash and besides they still have the Pandas right? so order up people, I suggest the Lemur burgers and dog pastys.

When asked to comment on the dolphins the Chinese minister of *fish and game* said, "flucking Global warming, its done it again."



*Don't you dare tell me its neither fish or game show some respect its dead.*

12 comments:

tony said...

'fins aint what they used to be...

Manuel said...

I'd eat dolphin, hell I'd eat panda too. No question about it....

Bender's Better Brother said...

Shit, I'll have to stroke number 37 off my carry out menu.

Megan McGurk said...

I was reading an article last week about Canadian women who just went to China to play a football/soccer match and one said they were having asthma attacks and couldn't breathe because the pollution was so bad. She wondered how the athletes in the Olympics are going to manage.

Old Knudsen said...

tony the day isn't right until one of yer terrible puns.

manuel it all looks the same as a pasty.

benders I had a homeless person for dinner the other night, my # 14.

medbh Beijing has a bad smog problem maybe they'll do stuff out in the country.

Portia said...

with the right combo of that pollution and a little luck, they will have exciting new creatures to enjoy before long.

Anonymous said...

I've seen a few documentaries on the environmental problems in China. It tempts me to go over and protest, but a. they wouldn't have a fuckin' clue what I was saying and b. I'd probably get shot and my body would be floating down the same river where the dolphins are supposed to be. ick!

Hope yer doing well!
-P

The Mistress said...

Medbh: Canadians will complain about anything. Just ignore them.

Fat Sparrow said...

I heard Al Gore served Yangtze River Dolphin at his daughter's wedding.

Medbh said: "She wondered how the athletes in the Olympics are going to manage."

Don't worry, they're all on drugs. I'm sure they'll be fine.

dive said...

I've still got some in my freezer. It should make a fortune on ebay.

Ms. Kimba said...

I'm gussing I had one too many dolphin burgers?..
oops!

Anonymous said...

Who needs them flucking dolphins?