Saturday 4 August 2007

Whats Up Dawg?

The care taker at actor Ving Rhames' hoose was mauled to death by two of the dogs he looked after.
Three bull mastiffs and an English bulldog were taken by animal services still leaving several dogs on the premises. Its thought that at least two of the dogs taken were responsible for the attack as they were still licking their lips.


Among the actor's dogs its thought he has 8 Fila Brasileiro mastiffs which is the national dog of Brazil and yes it does have a great big shapely arse, they were used by US Marines in jungle warfare and anyone who uses dogs to fight for them probably also used them for gurlfriend substitutes knowing the US Marines.

You see a tragedy perpetrated by big aggressive dogs, me I suspect not fowl or canine play but lemur play. It would be just like them to put the blame on dumb dogs.

Mr Rhames whats with all the big dogs and the big muscles? I think someone did not live up to the stereotype of blackmen having big dicks, well that's according to yer Ma (insert self into derogatory comment) Ving was not at home when the incident happened but has expressed deep regret yet pride that the caretaker's last act was to make sure the doggies were fed, well at least two of them.

Snoop dog was heard to comment earlier about the attack, "fo-jizzle my nizzle" we think he was on the pot, really we only asked him because hes black and the dog reference.

Dog the bounty hunter was unavailable for a comment.

Ronnie Barker is dead.

Cat Stevens was able to comment while being detained at the airport he said, "death to the west."

18 comments:

Xmichra said...

*STARES IN HORROR*

OMG.

Megan McGurk said...

Rhames needs to understand that enormous dogs do not validate his masculinity, but rather, they signal his deep anxiety about his manhood.

Ms. Kimba said...

I can't even react to that post....the gag effect was kicking in from the 2nd pic...for gods sake, you are the King aren't you?!?

Old Knudsen said...

xmichra Yes lemurs are disturbing.

medbh I would tell him to his face but hes a big black man with issues.

Mrs cecrux she does have an interesting way of feeding her dog doesn't she?

willowtree said...

I think that woman is just trying to get a good shine to her dog's coat, I hear fish is good for that.

JanieBelle said...

OK, Old K. You requested it a while back and I told you that you had to really work to also be awarded the UDoJ Hall of Shame.

Congratulations, you did it. I'll be adding you as soon as you tell me which post you want linked. This one?

You are the very first person to actually request being there, so we'll have to make you a special graphic for display.

UDoJ Wall of Shame

Kisses to you.

Manuel said...

Ruff man, very ruff

FirstNations said...

reminds me of the RCA Victor logo for some reason.

Fusion said...

*Raises eyebrow*

hmmmm...

so is that a stupid pet trick, or stupid human trick?

Old Knudsen said...

janiebelle I think I should be hung out to dry for:

http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/2007/07/smiley-happy-mungos-having-sex.html

tony said...

what does all this say about me & my Pet Sheep Lizzy ?

Fat Sparrow said...

Things that the dog in that picture might be thinking:

"Well, it's better than pet food from China."

"What, peanut butter again?"

"When I said I like to eat pussy, I meant.... Oh, never mind."

"Tastes like chicken!"

"Is this what they mean by 'Kibbles and Bits'?"

"She said a bone had been up here somewhere...."

"Jesus, now I see why Triumph the Insult Comic Dog turned this job down. I have got to get a better agent."


And by the way, that is one ugly ass couch.

nwtrunner said...

and in America they are kicking out NFL quarterbacks for dog abuse.

But hey - maybe the dog liked it in pic 2. I don't know where ya find 'em, but jeez....

Foot Eater said...

What breed of dog is that, a 'labia'dor?

Ms. Kimba said...

I have to agree sparrow, that is an ugly couch...early 90's i'd say!

Portia said...

maybe the caretaker was a marine himself and tried something funny with the dogs...

Fat Sparrow said...

Eddie said: "It's a fuckin' loveseat! Your lack of knowledge of interior design disappoints me. You have some work to do if you want to make this up."

Eddie, I'm the one that's disappointed. I thought you were straight.

Old Knudsen said...

Only I can upstage a tragic death with a woman getting licked out by a dog.