Sunday 19 August 2007

Interpol Seeks Raghead

The Iraqi Judicial Authority has issued an arrest warrant for Saddam Hussein's daughter Raghad (Raghead?) Hussein. She has been charged with financing insurgents. Interpol have also put out a "Red notice" which informs countries worldwide that she is being pursued. Raghad is thought to be in Amman, Jordan as a guest of King Abdullah II. A spokesman for the Jordanian government said:

" I think this post is just an excuse for Old Knudsen to put up a degrading picture of an Arab woman so that he can leer at her and fantasize about making little sand babies. Leave our women alone you old infidel pervert."

Well I'd like to respond to that. While I am gagging to shag an Arab woman (Persian will do) I am merely trying to put pressure on the Jordanian government to give her up, its not my fault she walks about with her tits and muff hanging out, some kind of exhibitionist I'd say. Besides its the weekend and no one wants to read blogs on the weekend and I'm in a funny mood, not funny ha ha but funny peculiar .

4 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

I have nothing on her she wiped it off.

Xmichra said...

I like the henna. Very pretty. But i gotta say, i am not a fan of dark nipples. I once saw this lady in the hospital who had some kind of disease and her nipples went all black (so did her finger tips and toes) so i tend to just associate it with sickness. Which is retarded, i know. But that's my head for you.

Manuel said...

The first post of yours I ever read had a picture of an Arab woman. She wasn't as scary as that one. But there is definitely a theme all the same....

Old Knudsen said...

A pervert is someone who will do something you won't so its just a matter of perspective that's if you are getting into semantics but I am anti-semantic ever since the crucifixion .

I'm so punny.