Tuesday 17 July 2007

So little Timmy you want to start up a Blog?

A Guide To Starting Up A Blog.



Meet little Timmy, he wants a Blog like all the other adults, he was too much of a pedo for MySpace if thats possible so now he wants to share himself with you. Well some of you, the more lonely and vulnerable of you.

The first thing you need to do is find the right blog for you. Reach doon and feel yer balls, no here let me, you see you dress to the right so therefore yer side bar should be on the right. Ladies look to see which one of yer tits is bigger than the other if the right one is bigger then yer sidebar should be on the right. If you have any trouble deciding please send me pictures so that I may help, Ellie yer Blog is so fine, thanks for the pictures. The chesticle alignment method cums from ancient China and is similar to Feng Shui, it promotes the flow of wisdom and thoughts around yer Blog. How many times have I heard, "I can't think of anything to write" well grab yer nuts and think about it.

Colour is very important, white is not a colour so therefore shows a lack of imagination.

Gray just screams drab and I'd hate to see yer hoose.

Black means yer a cunt and want to strain yer older reader's eyes.

Bright blues and pinks means yer a perky shite and have no business Blogging.



The late Blogger McGee (he was never punctual) was probably the best Blogger in the world with his satirical take on life in the now deleted Blog "Pish Flaps." He taught me everything I know, well dirty Sandra taught me a few things too but we won't go into that now.


Blogger McGee (God rest his Blog) became disillusioned with the "yay I'm first" comments, the mindless YouTubes and the repetitive memes. In his award winning post "What the fuck do you people want from me?" he said the best Blogs are always a mustardy colour , like baby shit.

Now little Timmy will you be using yer real name? a fake real name? or will you blog as a Lemur or something?

Those that use their real or fake real names feel restricted and often wish they had used something more interesting when they can see the kind of shit I can get away with. Also its easier to find them if they piss you off.

If you choose an animal or old semen persona chose well, if you are a sly Komodo Dragon type person who will bite its victim and let them escape to bleed to death rather than face them head on then don't go picking a noble Lion or something, as Hemingway may have said, "write what you know."

The best way to get noticed is say in yer profile yer a young hot gurl and have an avatar to match, why do those profiles get more hits than mine?

The first few posts may not get any attention so do what Bloggers who are afraid of rejection do and make up some commenters, what you don't think they sit around and have conversations with themselves? I myself have no commenters, they are all made up by me, fuck I'm clever.

Another old trick is to leave yer post up for a while to get more comments, I myself don't give a shit as I post every other hour, for a true Blogger its all about the post.
If in doubt just post a picture like this. I could have the best post ever and follow it with this picture and I'd get zero comments on the post and 25 on this picture.

In Blogger McGee's post "The politics of Blogging and why I don't care." He mentions that you should at least comment on 25 Blogs a day to get attention, this may smack of desperation but if you weren't a damaged, needy person with low esteem you wouldn't be a Blogger then .

Blogger McGee faced the great Flame war of 98 so you could Blog freely, he faced insulting comments about his third nipple that weeps puss and spamming comments calling him rude and hurtful names such as beardy .

The way he sorted them out was he grabbed the spammers by the snouts, shook them while firmly shouting ,"no!" that worked for a while then he had to get the rolled up newspaper and put his comments on moderation, oh and he tracked them doon and had the spammer's families killed and cut the spammers hands off to turn into ashtrays, he never had any spam problems after that.

Blogger McGee, don't make him angry, you wouldn't like him when hes angry.

Fan e-mails are something Old Knudsen has had more off than spam, men and weemen throwing their virtual panties at him, not to mention being feautured on various blogs, but don't worry little Timmy I doubt you'll have that kind of thing going on .

Remember there is a Blog etiquette to follow. Don't swear in comments unless the Blog writer swears, its for comments not yer life story, don't complain about boring posts, you aren't fucking paying so fuck off and always reply to a new commenter and try to respond to all yer comments, even the ::::smile::::: and "me too" ones and never comment "me too" thats just plain cunty. The delete button isn't for decoration, never mind free speech crap would you give neo Nazis free speech? you think about that.

Its yer Blog to do with what you want, post dead puppies I don't care if you post live kittens, puppies and babies you must die you boring git , if you post spice racks and Tiffany lamps then yer just ghey admit it.

Now lets see how Little Timmy's Blog turned out TIMMY'S BLOG

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is timmy related to bad boy bubby by any chance?
Didn't realise a black background strained your eyes, well live with it, i'm not a mustardy yellow kind of person- clashes with the hair.

Old Knudsen said...

Between the wanking and yer black blog and the wanking while looking at yer blog I'm surprised I can see at all.

Gog said...

You are almost as wise as Gog Brother Knudsen.

Old Knudsen said...

I'm wondering if thats good or bad.

M@ said...

I love that photo.

Anthony said...

"The best way to get noticed is say in yer profile yer a young hot gurl and have an avatar to match"

Your not a girl? Damnit.

Old Knudsen said...

Well it depends how long the sea voyage is whether or not I'm a gurl.

ellie said...

Very clever use of photoshop
Knudsen. No one would guess that picture was me flashing my right (sidebar) tit as I left you at the airport.

Mike said...

Errr, my blog used to be black and now it's a sort of bright blue!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Very astute methodology. Wise words and Timmy should do well. Kind of you to take him under your wing. He'll go on to bigger and better things, thanks to you. I'm not sure what that means but it's scary.

Unknown said...

Now I know what I'm doing wrong.

The Mistress said...

Me too.

Bock the Robber said...

Nice picture.

savannah said...

i got yer drab right here, sugar!

Old Knudsen said...

ellie They won't need to guess as I've already told everyone, hence those weird e-mails you get asking for dates.

mike its a lifestyle choice good on ya.

DBS the lads an animal lover so he must be a good un.

conan Drumm finally, yes this post was aimed at you.

MJ you cunt.

Mr The Robber yer also a cunt.

savannah notice Timmy doesn't post YouTubes, hes a good lad.

Old Knudsen said...

Whats wrong with British teeth? I believe Timmy used a tumble dryer to dry Tickles hence the high turn over.

Portia said...

good tips, i'll try to remember...especially not to curse at everyone so damn much.
timmy looks very familiar...must be from myspace

Old Knudsen said...

I won't stand for not fucking swearing on this blog. Are you Portia15I'mhomealonegirl? from MySpace by any chance?

The Little Cheese said...

McGee looks like my Dad.

Old Knudsen said...

captain smack thats what a made up persona would say, damn I'm good.

Ms Cheese I feel like Cilla Black on Surprise surprise now you know more about yer Da.

Old Knudsen said...

I have my comments on moderation but still I publish yer comments, why do I do this to myself?

Foot Eater said...

Acres of wisdom there. I wish I'd had this to read before I set up my blog. That bit about making up commenters is genius.

However: I ran out of ideas and grabbed my balls as you advised. Fumbling around down there sent me to all sorts of other websites, and now I'm blind and in a police cell. So, thanks for nothing, you old coffin-dodger.

Mahmoud said...

this has to be the best post I've read today.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr eater It was always yer destiny to end up in a cell.

Jimmy I didn't know you could read.

Around My Kitchen Table said...

People who swear are so fucking common.
As for my blog, the side bar is on the right. Now I'm going to have to get out the tape measure to see if I have to move it to the left.
And as a stupid girly, animal lover, I HATED those pussycat pictures on Timmy's blog. (Wipes away tear in eye).

Old Knudsen said...

I don't think Timmy has what it takes, and hes running out of cats.

dive said...

Okay. I admit it!

Anonymous said...

Running over cats, you mean.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

That's disgusting sir Knudsen Timmy

Comment moderation now???

Old Knudsen said...

dive you killing kittens again? ah well you need a hobby.

mago thats cruel, but necessary if we are to win.

rich where have you been the last 2 weeks? as a sign of greatness I was attacked by spammers, I can still smell the bastards.

Anonymous said...

I proud to be a perky blue blogger.
hee,hee,hee
-P

Old Knudsen said...

You my dear are perky and mellow at the same time well done.