Tuesday 17 July 2007

It Came.


I've been waiting for 3 weeks for my box of gurls in an attractive showcase that I bought off QVC and finally it came. Fucking Post office the wankers tried to put it through my letter box but I have one of those spring loaded letter box flaps that I've tightened so it takes skin off the postman's hand everytime he puts my mail in, that'll teach him for sneaking around my hoose in the early mornings and being so fucking cheerful.

The letter box slot of doom, many fear this because they don't understand it. I get that a lot myself. I once found part of a finger in my hall, did anyone turn up to clean up the blood? like fuck they did lazy post orifice cunts.

14 comments:

Captain Smack said...

I ordered one of these a while back, all I got was brine shrimp. You know how hard it is to shag a shrimp? It can be done, though.

The Mistress said...

That letter box could double as a glory hole for bloggers who piss you off.

Old Knudsen said...

captain Smack jizz into the water and make yer muck fight the shrimp, all good clean fun.

MJ you may have to re-think that for the weemen.

ellie said...

Not letting you anywhere near my cat flap!

Old Knudsen said...

Was I too rough on it last night?

Anonymous said...

Some design is simply good and will never change.

Old Knudsen said...

Thats true but they just don't make them to last these days, I once had one that was made in China, fell apart within a week. Soddy workmanship.

Anonymous said...

Ah-bah, the chinese - what do they know? It's always too small!

ellie said...

Too rough? My back door will never be the same again !

Anonymous said...

Laughing my arse off at you tightening up the springs. I've often thought of planting a small incendiary bomb in the letterbox for the postman.

savannah said...

and that's why i never buy anything off of qvc...not that i want a box of girls, but i like to touch stuff before i buy it...handle the merchandise, so to speak...and then there's the thrill of the experience..the acutal shopping...naw, i'm lyying, i hate shopping..even on tv

Some Goofy Woman said...

Oh, coot. I just LOVE you.

Sorry I've been away for so long, I've been addicted to something else.

Shouldn't happen again. MUAH!

-AD

Old Knudsen said...

mago then you want another an hour later.

ellie I won't knock so hard next time.

kate isis I do these things so you can see how wrong it is and learn.

savannah a woman that hates shopping it will never catch on you rebel.

AD when you play yer dungeons and dragons make sure you leave out a plate of food for the young un, some kids need feed nearly every day.

Old Knudsen said...

How dare you defile my posts, I just got out of therapy from the last time you were blogging.